+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Kylie!!

Well today I am CD 27 and when checking my cervix I noticed tinged CM.. when I checked again it was more redy/pinky... I usually have a 30+ day cycle so not sure if it is AF early or whether it could be implantation.. I had implantation with DS1 so i'm crossing my fingers!!! I've never had a cycle of 27 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I had no signs or symptoms except my late AF which never happens. Thinking I may have ovulated later than I thought. Had nothing with DS either just felt sick the day my AF was due. Then cruised through the rest

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie231 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (11-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hi heaps of new names ! Wow. I'm so out of the loop. I'm testing on the 24th (if I don't before then, but that's my af due day) I wanted to join in and get back into things, I've been really downhearted about everything, I did an OPK this month and did ovulate and definately dtd around the right time. I'm feeling tentatively hopeful, but after 2 years I'd be silly to get excited I just want to support and get to know others and get excited about TTC again after a few months emotional hissy fit throwing in the towel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need some advice ladies. When would you go to the doctors and ask for a blood test? I am 18 DPO today according to when I thought I ovulated. I have overtaken the longest cycle I had so far since coming off the pill. I started testing at 13 DPO every second day and getting BFNs.

I don't feel pregnant and I don't feel like AF is on her way. The only pregnancy symptoms I have is that I am extremely tired today after an 8 hour sleep last night, very gassy, some tingles and niggles in my lower pelvis and lots of CM, which is usually yellow and snot like. Sometimes it goes clear for a couple of hours.

The main reasons I am stressing about when to go to the doctors to request a blood test is that I am travelling interstate for work this week and I have an operation booked for the 21st of this month and this will have to be cancelled if I am UTD. I don't want any uncertainty going into the op.

I feel a bit silly going and requesting a blood test because I don't feel pregnant....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All....

Firstly Welcome Boobycino....sounds like you've had a rough trott with your TTC Journey and therefore I'm pleased that you've joined us...Best of Luck and for the 24th!!

Blackduck, If I were you I would be going to my GP and requesting a blood test. I mean if anything it would lessen some of the anxieties around the "what if" questions you may be faced with before your surgery. I would want to be sure and I am sure your GP will understand this. If you don't however....when you are admitted to hospital they may take some baseline bloods prior to your surgery and you may want to ask them to add a HCG level as you are late for AF. Usually in a hospital with a lab they can run these tests pretty quickly and therefore you could find out before you have your OP. Best of Luck!

Lastly Goodluck and for tommorow Kato83!!!.....and ofcourse all tyhe other lovely ladies testing soon

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im out
    Off to June for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    Im out
    Off to June for me!
    Big hugs xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still around - more reading than posting!

I am due to test around the 20/21 - I have been feeling unwell since Wednesday last week - some foods set off the nausea feeling, but I don't think it is related!!

to the girls who had AF show up.

and to those testing soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Thank you thirdtimelucky

All self-inflicted TTC issues when I'm still breast feeding, so ive been agonizing over whats more important - so I've starting to wean Jasper now. (he's 2.5yrs) and I o'ed this month so I'm hopeful.

Sorry trish - I'll likely see you next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP!! Colour me pink please. Very excited, never give up hope after a MC XO