+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Was officially 6 days late and it was only faint so thanks to the girls that said it's not over till AF arrives... U were right lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG 6 days late and only just a faint line thats crazy, i would of gone crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was crazy! Poas every day lol wondering what my body was doin! DH was worried I was sending us broke with my poas addiction lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS Kylie231.....Thats great news

For the girls currently testing or in the TWW best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats K231!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kylie! Super news. All the best and I hope that everything goes really, really well.xx

CD 13 for me today. Used OPK this afternoon and the silly thing didn't work at all! Using clearblue digital, and didn't even get a circle appear on the screen, let alone a smiley face. When I pulled the stick out, there were 2 lines, but one was faint, so taking it as a -ve. Saying that, had ewcm this afternoon too, so now I'm just confused! Will DTD tonight anyway just in case! Usually have around a 30- 33 day cycle so who knows!

Hope that everyone is going well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those ladies who have their BFP and big hugs to those who AF arrived since I was last online.

I am 17 DPO today and still getting BFNs. I don't feel pregnant and I don't feel that AF is on her way either. I really don't think I ovulated later than I thought I did, as I had EWCM on CD15, was dry for 3 days, and then had yellow snot like CM since 7 DPO, which I still have now. I am getting more and more of it each day. My brown spotting on CD11-CD13 leaves me with a bit of hope that I could be UTD.

I have only stayed sane through this waiting game because I have been so busy at work and doing ridiculous hours. I really hope I get an answer either way this weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie231 View Post
    Was officially 6 days late and it was only faint so thanks to the girls that said it's not over till AF arrives... U were right lol
    Wow!! This gives me hope! 9dpo and bfn..

Congrats!! Did you have any signs/symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    15DPO due to test tomorrow. Was going to test today but chickened out. Not ready for another BFN. Fingerscrossed for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie231 View Post
    Congratulations!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kato83 View Post
    15DPO due to test tomorrow. Was going to test today but chickened out. Not ready for another BFN. Fingerscrossed for tomorrow.
    Fx for tomorrow hope that BFP arrives for you

AFM: Thankfully my net is back on full speed, sorry I have not been as talkative that is why. But I am back now... I have missed out on lots of posts Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs & Hugs to those with AF, FX July is your month.
    I am currantly 2 DPO I am going to try VERY hard not to do any HPTs till the day AF arrives, as after 2 cycles with BFPs only to get AF days later I can't handle that again!I may do a OPK at 10 DPO not sure.

& to all ... Much Love xxx