+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caprafamily View Post
    Good to see most people are keeping positive! TTC is very stressful, disheartening and only sometimes joyus! Keep trying everyone!!!
    I am excited atm because I have EWCM so ovulating!!! Then the waiting starts! I must say I am a little anixious about getting UTD again after last time. My 'safe' week will be week 9 i've told myself! last time I m/c at week 6 or 7. Goodness! GOOD LUCK LADIES! And BOO hiss BOO to AF!
    FX!

Quote Originally Posted by GabberQueeN83 View Post
    Grrrr af was due yesterday and no sign of her!! did a preg test and it was neg.
    FX!

Quote Originally Posted by Chubear View Post
    does anyone know how long after suspected implantation you can get a BFP?

I dont know O day, can guess at implant day ( if thats what it was) but my brain isnt working and i cant work out when i can start testing?
    maybe 6 days past?
    Implantation usually occurs around CD 6/7 through to 10 or so... I would give it a few more days if you are 6dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What's FX?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Hokey Pokey ♥ View Post
    You may have ovulated later in your cycle, give it a few more days
    I really hope I didn't ovulate later than CD15 because we only DTD on CD17 and CD23, DH was working crazy hours for a week!!

I keep going to the toilet every half an hour to check what's going on because I have a lot of yellow CM and then brown spotting every now and then and it feels like AF starting!

Doing my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK so I bought a HPT and to my surprise it came back with a faint second line . I took it in the arvo, so will test again tomorrow morning. I am in shock.

Chubear I just tested 5 days after suspected implantation bleeding, for you!

I had weird yellow icky CM too the last 3 or 4 days.. so hopefully the other ladies experiencing the same get a BFP too!

O.M.G I might be pregnant .

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's FX?
    Fingers crossed .

Thanks
    Reviews
    6-DPO someone needs to stop me from testing im so tempted but its too early i dont wanna get BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehehe it's ok I'm tempted too

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you due to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    OK so I bought a HPT and to my surprise it came back with a faint second line . I took it in the arvo, so will test again tomorrow morning. I am in shock.

Chubear I just tested 5 days after suspected implantation bleeding, for you!

I had weird yellow icky CM too the last 3 or 4 days.. so hopefully the other ladies experiencing the same get a BFP too!

O.M.G I might be pregnant .
    Wow! Papillon, this is sounding really exciting. that your line just keeps on getting darker in the next few days. Keep us posted!!!

Chloe, try to hold off just a little bit longer! Easy to say though, I'm the worst premature tester there is!!! Good luck.

CD9 today and really just want to O so we can get on with it!! Hopefully it doesn't take too long this month and that I get a +ve OPK. Have been using clearblue digital OPK but very expensive and I need way more than the 7 in the pack due to my irregular cycles. Going to test twice a day again so need to find some cheaper ones to supplement the clearblue with. Can anyone suggest some less expensive and idiot-proof OPK's that I can buy? Haven't tried the ones from lullaby conceptions yet. A bit sad with that website atm, as they charged me twice for my last order of pre-seed and I can't seem to get my $$ back!! I'm sure I will eventually, just taking a long time.

Anyway, hope that everyone is having a good day.
    to us all! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    What's FX?