+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Kato83, I really hope you get the BFP you have been waiting for... can I ask why this is your last round of iui (sorry, am a latecomer to thread), is it just a timeline you have given yourselves? Praying this is the month for you .

Ripleigh
    Welcome! A BFP would be an awesome present for DH! You could wrap a +'ve pee test in a big box, he will think it is something realllly expensive (well, I guess that is sorta true hey ).

Tammy25 Here's hoping this is your month after a long cycle then! I have never been irregular either, but I think I o'd really late (CD32), its been so confusing this month. I want my regular cycles back!!! (Or be preg moreso!)

chuckletock, firstly, how on Earth did you come up with your username ?? Goodluck catching that eggie!

gabberQueen, I hope you are wrong , when is AF due?

moosey I dont think it would have hurt to DTD again on Sat, as long as you aren't swaying for a girl. Doesn't a positive opk mean you will ovulate the day after? Or within the next 24 hours after a positive or along those lines. I didn't think it meant you are ovualting right *then*?

chloe, I hope you caught the egg , the TWW is oh so fun isn't it!! Any symptoms yet?!

AFM if AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow I will be going to see my doctor. The last test we did was Monday last week (30/5) and it was negative. I am now on CD43, which is crazy long for me! I am worried the hormones/meds I took when I donated eggs has caused havoc somehow, but we'll see what the doctor has to say.
    Yeah sore back, tired, bloated. might all be in my head..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xxchloexx View Post
    Hey ladies. i was ment to be ovulating 31st May or the 1st june im 5-DPO and hoping for a BFP soon. still early days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa23 View Post
    Put me as a BFN for June, AF came today.

Best of luck for all the other ladies testing in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.....

Well seems like Im out for June AF arrived today a little earlier than expected but as dissappointing as it always it !! Big to the Girls who are in the same boat......sp1nn3r, mumtosophie and Lissa23. I hated highlighting you girls in blue too!!

Anyhow I'm still hoping to colour lots of you girls pink!!! Blackduck....how did you go??....your symptoms were truly convincing !!

Welcome to the newbies....Papillon, Ripleigh, moosey, xxchloexx and Tammy25 and lots of to you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my 3 positive tests last week, Friday and yesterday gave me bfns -
    Was holding out hope though as af wasn't doing anything. Sadly she showed her face this morning
    Devastated, we had so many positives!
    Sent from my Desire HD using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very Bizarre Alylala??? Im sorry AF rocked up. What a rude horrible thing to happen getting your hopes up like that....HUGS
    Last edited by ThirdTimeLucky; 05-06-2011 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no answer for me. AF is due tomorrow, POAS this morning and it was BFN. I haven't really noticed any symptoms either way, been ripping up our flooring in our house and putting timber down so the only symptoms I have is a sore finger from a splinter and have sore knees and thighs from bending down!!

I thought AF was on her way yesterday as I when I wiped yesterday morning I had some dark brown spotting, but it only last for that 1 wipe yesterday and went back to the strange yellow cm after that. Had the exact same thing happen today, 1 wipe dark brown spotting and that's all. Feeling quite wet down there, keep going to the loo to check if AF has arrived.

I do usually spot before AF, but it usually pretty constant, once it starts it keeps building up til AF arrives. So this is quite different this cycle but I still have a suspicion that AF in on her way.

Will test again in the morning and see what happens. I really want this to be my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    Still no answer for me. AF is due tomorrow, POAS this morning and it was BFN. I haven't really noticed any symptoms either way, been ripping up our flooring in our house and putting timber down so the only symptoms I have is a sore finger from a splinter and have sore knees and thighs from bending down!!

I thought AF was on her way yesterday as I when I wiped yesterday morning I had some dark brown spotting, but it only last for that 1 wipe yesterday and went back to the strange yellow cm after that. Had the exact same thing happen today, 1 wipe dark brown spotting and that's all. Feeling quite wet down there, keep going to the loo to check if AF has arrived.

I do usually spot before AF, but it usually pretty constant, once it starts it keeps building up til AF arrives. So this is quite different this cycle but I still have a suspicion that AF in on her way.

Will test again in the morning and see what happens. I really want this to be my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyLala View Post
    After my 3 positive tests last week, Friday and yesterday gave me bfns -
    Was holding out hope though as af wasn't doing anything. Sadly she showed her face this morning
    Devastated, we had so many positives!
    Sent from my Desire HD using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimeLucky View Post
    Hi Ladies.....

Well seems like Im out for June AF arrived today a little earlier than expected but as dissappointing as it always it !! Big to the Girls who are in the same boat......sp1nn3r, mumtosophie and Lissa23. I hated highlighting you girls in blue too!!

Anyhow I'm still hoping to colour lots of you girls pink!!! Blackduck....how did you go??....your symptoms were truly convincing !!

Welcome to the newbies....Papillon, Ripleigh, moosey, xxchloexx and Tammy25 and lots of to you all!!!