+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i was wondering if someone can help me i got what i thought was a positive on a opk on cd 13 (monday) but i decided to do another test on cd 14 (tuesday) and the test was heaps darker
    i have tryed to attach 2 photos one with opks from cd 13 -2pm and 8pm
    and the other one with all 3 test i just need someone to have a look and see if they can work out if the opks from cd13 is a positive or cd 14 only cause i am trying to work out if i am 1 dpo aaahhhh this is confusing
    thanks you guys are awesome

i am not sure if the photos have attach plz let me know if they dont show up cheers
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    b4us.....they all look positive to me....you may just have a longer O.....it can go for a few hour to a few days so i would recommend to keep dtd before and every two days after for at least 6 days total, i hope that makes sense.

Afm...i had forgotten to take my clomid and only started today cd 7....i know have O pains which i dont usually O until cd 20, so its a bit weird i need to get some opk's asap.
    to everyone and happy testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=bubbanails;5870943]b4us.....they all look positive to me....you may just have a longer O.....it can go for a few hour to a few days so i would recommend to keep dtd before and every two days after for at least 6 days total, i hope that makes sense.

yey thank you bubbanails we have been dtd every day since sunday and twice yesterday and i want to keep dtd till sunday cause i am still getting random twinges though the day

good luck you mite be oing early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

To Tammy25 & Kylie231....from one BubHubber to another.....its not over till AF arrives I say for you both!!!

BIG BIG to the Girls who's AF has arrived - Mumtolots & bump2b

Welcome to the Newbies Joining us in June chucklelock, kato83 and Hokey Pokey

Lannie...best of luck with all the blood tests hope all comes back good and that you get the answers you are looking for.

And lastly a big CONGRATULATIONSto NeedMoreCoffee & AlyLala - was an absolute please colouring you guys in Pink!!! Heres hoping its a very sticky, happy and healthy pregnancy

ATM: Im counting down the days to AFs Arrival - 5 days to go!! POAS this morning was a BFN.....its hard not to get down about it even though I know its not over yet I just get the feeling If I was UTD it would have been indicated on the Pee Stick By now!!!! Ohwell Goodluch to all dtd, Oing and TWWing and POS!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (03-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I better drop in and say hi since I am down to test this weekend. AF is due on Monday. I am going to try and wait until Sunday or Monday to test.... but I don't think I'll last that long!!

Some very different symptoms for me this month. On 7 DPO I had some cramping and a tiny bit (like one spot) of spotting, and then after that I had some werid CM. It was yellow and stretchy and a bit like snot! I had this again today on 9 DPO this yellow CM has come back. And today my boobs feel huge. I was at an exercise class tonight (which I do 3 -5 classes a week usually) and my boobs felt like they were falling out of my sports bra and my singlet. I wear that sports bra mutliple times a week and never felt that. When I got home and took my bra off, I have some very dark blue veins, so much in the mirror when I first noticed them I thought they were bruises! So my fingers are crossed but I am trying not to get my hopes up so i get the disappointment I've had the past 2 cycles.

Congratulations to those ladies who have their BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    she arrived for me today.

this month actually will be our two year mark of trying to conceive. my heart is really starting to ache.... i've been so hormonal lately, been crying at the drop over a hat over all this ttc stuff. been absolutely horrible. this month is our anniversary too. i'm just an absolute mess.

as far as ttc goes, i had an ectopic in january this year, and i've only just been allowed to make an apointment at the hospital to have that dye test to test your tubes. so because of that i cant try this month. can i just be listed for moral support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1nn3r View Post
    she arrived for me today.

this month actually will be our two year mark of trying to conceive. my heart is really starting to ache.... i've been so hormonal lately, been crying at the drop over a hat over all this ttc stuff. been absolutely horrible. this month is our anniversary too. i'm just an absolute mess.

as far as ttc goes, i had an ectopic in january this year, and i've only just been allowed to make an apointment at the hospital to have that dye test to test your tubes. so because of that i cant try this month. can i just be listed for moral support?
    Hugs Hun

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sound very promising blackduck goodluck I hope u get your bfp
    Sp1nn3r (hugs) sorry af showed up and I am sorry to hear about your ectopic (hugs) my heart goes out to you and I truly wish you a bfp
    I aslo had a ectopic 6 yrs ago and it was the most heart braking news and I feared I would never be able to concive again
    I wish u all the best in your journey and I admire your strength to hold on for 2 yrs you are a amazing inspiration

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well my TTC journey was very short lived for June - went to the doc yesterday (for a cold/virus I've had for about 3 weeks and can't shake - simply due to no sleep I'm sure - thanks DD lol ). Anyway, I mentioned to him about TTC and that I'd remembered my blood tests during my last pregnancy indicated that I wasn't immune to Chicken Pox (even though I've been around it so much over the last decade or two but never had it!). So he gave me the jab then and there.....but said no baby for 28 days

So I'm out for June but will be joining the July thread instead Hope I don't see any of you there (IFKWIM)

GOOD LUCK to those still trying for June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, may I join this group? Technically I am still waiting to test from May, but it is a bit quiet in there .