+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Tweddle reviews?

So I just rang Tweddle and am waiting for a call back from someone who will talk with me about DS's sleeping issues and hopefully book us in for a 4 day stay. I'm hoping to hear from others who've been there, or any sleep school really. What was it like and did it work for you? Do they only do CC or are they open to using gentler methods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hated it, left after one night. Basically it's their way or no way. I generally happy to work with cc but in My case my boys were hysterical and they were determined to leave them, I wasn't and didn't. This caused conflict so I left the following day.
    Hope it's a better experience foe you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krystallxx View Post
    I hated it, left after one night. Basically it's their way or no way. I generally happy to work with cc but in My case my boys were hysterical and they were determined to leave them, I wasn't and didn't. This caused conflict so I left the following day.
    Hope it's a better experience foe you
    Oh goodness I really don't want to let him CIO... At this point I'm willing to give control crying a go but there's no way I'll push him if he's really distressed. At least I can leave if I want to.
    It's free, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeh .. There might have been a nappy charge?!?! Can't remember as I went to 2 sleep schools. It was minimal though if it was Tweedle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been put on the on call list for their day stay program. Am really not into CC but figure I can leave at any time. Am treating it more as an information session than anything else....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me either 1st For Jess, I wanted to avoid CC but after three nights of literally zero sleep at all and almost two months of hardly any sleep I will do anything.
    I got a call back yesterday and am booked in for a four day stay on the 10th of June. They offered a day stay next wednesday but I really want some hands on help day and night to try to get him in some kind of routine. I just can't survive like this anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure I understand what you mean lilyhaw?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing their day program tomorrow. A bit nervous....

Thanks
    Reviews
    we did a day stay woth DD when she was 9mo and we still follow that routine now, with a few time changes.

It worked nearly instantly for us and after 3 weeks no help was really needed to get her to sleep, only when she was/is sick.

I was happy as we were trying to cc at home but didnt really have the right idea but were close. ill admit its not for everyone but i was over holding her and the spew every night.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloeandme View Post
    So I just rang Tweddle and am waiting for a call back from someone who will talk with me about DS's sleeping issues and hopefully book us in for a 4 day stay. I'm hoping to hear from others who've been there, or any sleep school really. What was it like and did it work for you? Do they only do CC or are they open to using gentler methods?
    Hi there, I can really understand what your going through as I'm in exactly the same situation at the moment with my 6 month old DD. I am looking at going to tweddle for their 4 night stay program. It seems daunting going and staying somewhere like that and I said I'd do it as a last resort and In feeling desperate! My bubs is getting better with her day sleeps but at night time she is waking every 2 hours & I'm finding it so hard to re-settle her, she cries and cries and I end up putting her in bed with us which I know is bad. But I'm so tired I do it as it's the only way we can get some sleep. Hopefully tweddle will help... Let me know how you go