+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Safemale;8376430]Hi there if your still interested in needing someone let me know I'd like to help. Let me know where you'd like to go from here.

We would definitely be keen for help if you're happy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Safemale View Post
    Hi hi there I'd like to help if your still interested let me know. I'm new on here so not sure how it all works?
    If you are not sure how it all works perhaps you should register your interest to help through an approved medical clinic. They will help you sort it all out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I'd like to help if your still interested let me know where to go from here?
    Hi I am happy to email you or *** you on fb! I've conceived one child before so I know all the ins and outs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Looking for a sperm donor in Adelaide. Help?

Hi Ali let me know if your still interested?
    Of for crying out loud. Do you really think an 18 year old living in a share house is the best candidate to receive your sperm?

In order to avoid perceptions of taking advantage of the vulnerable It might be best to go through an agency where both the donor and recipient have appropriate physical and psychological checks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Velvet16  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default looking for help :)

I'm a healthy single female who is needing s donation come from a large family and ready to be a mum if anyone could help out please let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to help. I am an Adelaide based donor. Email me on jollyyellowgiant@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default looking for a donor in adelaide

Hey 27 year old seeking a donor. I already have a 5 year old son and would really like to have one more child. Looking for a donor via AI only, would like to start trying asap as long as you have a std check. Age and race is not that much of an issue as i have a very diverse family. Please email me on rikkilee.sweetland@outlook.com if you may be able to help.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Also looking for donor 😩

Hey Bek,
    The road is long and hard especially when you're ill and don't have a lot of time. I'm totally here for support.

I'm in desperate need of a donor due to my endometriosis and PID and well being a lesbian doesn't entirely help if there are any donors of this thread please send me an email for more information and same goes Bek if you need to chat or whatever.
    Taylorjade17@outlook.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Kirstrenae;8376483]
    Hi there if your still interested in needing someone let me know I'd like to help. Let me know where you'd like to go from here.
    We would definitely be keen for help if you're happy too
    Hi there, saw this post and was extremely interested. Would you mind emailing me on taylorjade17@outlook.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Rebekah

I am a sperm donor based in Adelaide and I am happy to help. Email me on jollyyellowgiant@hotmail.com if you are interested

Jason