+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a sperm donor in Adelaide. Help?

Hi all,

My name is Rebekah, I'm a single, 19 year old woman. I'm looking for a sperm donor in Adelaide to help me out...

I have what's called dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DUB) - started when I hit puberty at 12. For the last 7 years, I've been put on countless medicines and had three minor operations. Nothing has worked as yet. I have no exhausted the medical world's options for curing me - "DUB with no known cause and no known cure" according to my gynae.

It's got to the stage now that it is either hysterectomy or having a baby. Obviously, no doctor in Australia would give a 19yo a hysterectomy and there is no way I would consent without at least trying for my own children.

I love children - I am studying a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with the view to becoming a kindy or junior primary teacher. I'm doing this all online through Curtin Uni.

Besides my bleeding, I am completely healthy, fit and motivated and with the help of my gynae, wouldn't have a problem conceiving.

My problem is, I am single. It's also hard at my age to find a guy who actually wants a baby at this point in life. Fair enough too.

I'm looking for someone who would be prepared to donate their sperm and then play a casual/parttime role in their child's life. I'm an independent, strong type of person with the full support of my family for this endeavour.

I've been looking through the co parenting and match websites out their and reading up through google etc but if anyone on here knows of any great guy in Adelaide who would be willing to do this with me then please do reply.

I'd be willing to help out a gay couple or gay man as well. No dramas there .

Thanks so much!

- Bek

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sperm donation

Hello I would be willing to donate sperm to you but would like to meet and discuss potential problems with donations from a know father.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Bek with finding what you want would like to discuss a your problem with you in a more private setting than here on this forum. Please contact me

Thanks Trish

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys

sorry for such a late reply. I haven't actually checked back since posting until now. feel free to private message me. do we have that on here? hmm..

thanks - bek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    there is private messaging on here but i believe you have to get 20 posts before you can access it.

good luck on your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey

rad97 and Trish - I did leave a comment on your public profiles with my email address. I check my emails more regularly than this Thanks so much guys.

Bek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bek hmm seems there has been a hiccup of sorts please private message me i would very much like to talk to you kind regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi bek
    How is everything going?

Message scrambled? Blame the iPhone..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey
    I am also looking for a male wanting to donate sperm in adelaide. I really wish to have a baby I am in a loving relationship with a female we would like to start a family. Can someone help please

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm donor in Adelaide

Hi

I am a sperm donor based in Adelaide. Email me on jollyyellowgiant@yahoo.com.au if you are interested

Jason