+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls Welcome Caitlin and Jjean to the group.

Unfortuantely during those big winds back in july i had a tree come through my house in katoomba. So im now living in a rental property with the kids until the house gets fixed. Its been a horrible last two months but hopefully things start settling down now. Well hope all is going well with everyone and just thought id pop in and say hi and that im still around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, i live in Penrith but would like to meet some new mums as we are trying for our third bub atm. Do you guys have a regular catch up group going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I am about to move back up to the Blue Mountains so looking forward to meeting some new mums and their little ones. I originally moved to the mountains from England almost 5 years ago but both our little girls were born in Canberra. I can't say I am looking forward to coming back up and I know I am really going to miss it here.

I hope to get to know some of you and would really appreciate some ideas on good play groups being as I didn't have the girls last time round. Our oldest daughter turned 3 in July and our youngest will turn 2 in January. My husband is going to be working really long hours so not looking forward to it.

I am not sure if there is a regular catch up going 2sofar but I would be keen to start one up. I am used to it in Canberra so anything I can keep as a routine for the girls and get them some new friends would be great.

Jenna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All,

I am new to the bubhub site but thought I would join as I will soon be moving to the Blue Mountains from Sydney early Jan 2012 due to Hubby landing a job in Lithgow.

I have a 3 year old boy and another baby due in Feb ..and so as you can imagine..its all very exciting and scary at the same time with so much happening at once.

We have always lived in Sydney, but have loved visiting the mountains whenever we can...we are looking at areas such as Leura, Katoomba, Wentworth Falls for renting.

I know it is going to be a complete change of lifestyle for us and my biggest fear is feeling isolated, bored or lonely...and so I would love any advice or information you can share when it comes to childcare, playgroups etc in the area.

Thanks so much ladies

Anna ; )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Anna, (and others!)
    I just stumbled across this forum and am in a really similar position to you - we've just bought a house in Katoomba and will be moving up from Sydney next December. It's going to be a big jolt so I'm pretty keen to make connections too! Obviously I'm a year out though, but noticing that your post was so recent, I thought I had to reply
    Cheers,
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi im Jacquie =) i have lived in the mountains all of my life and have always liked it, now that i have 3 children of my own i can say i LOVE living here! the community is just beautiful that i am involved in, i regulary go to the local ABA, HOMESCHOOL, NATURAL PARENTING AND ALSO HOMEBIRTH PLAYGROUPS UP HERE and highly recommend them to anyone wanting a friendly & positive group to hang out with! please do feel free to email me for more details =) enjoy your move! jacquie@holisticfamilysupport.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    my website is www.holisticfamilysupport.com.au if my services can help you in anyway =) oh & my children are all little boys aged nearly 4, just 2 & 3 months old =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm living at the bottom of the Mountains now, and just subscribing to say hello & that I'd love to meet up for a playdate if one is being organised!

Sent from my iPhone, using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma, ( Everyone)
    Yes, big jolt indeed...but one that I am looking forward ; )
    Congratulations on your new home purchase what a fantastic project to embark on for the new year..lots to look forward to...and I look forward to making a new friend once you settle in ; )

Jacquie, that makes me feel so much better knowing how happy you have been living in the mountains and the activities and facilities available for Mum/Kids...thanks so much for sharing your details...I will be sure to connect once we are settled in ; )

Proud Mum - playdate sounds great once we are settled in, it would be wonderful to get enough mum/kids involved to make it a regular thing too? how old are your little ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello awhite yes it would be great to have a regular Mummies meet up! And my little boy is 13 months old I'd love to see him make some little friends in the area!

Sent from my iPhone, using Tapatalk