+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Talking Calling all Blue Mtns Mums!!

Hi there everyone,

Ive done a similar thread in the past but it must of been way out of date to be gone!! So i thought i would renew it again. So hows the mountains mums going? We never did organise our meetup as suggested. Maybe we can start again. Well i look forward in seeing all you mtns mummas on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jaydensmum, Good to see some other mountains mum's on here.
    I live in between Katoomba and Leura and have a 6 year old daughter that goes to Leura public.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eviestar View Post
    Hi jaydensmum, Good to see some other mountains mum's on here.
    I live in between Katoomba and Leura and have a 6 year old daughter that goes to Leura public.
    Hi there! I live in North Katoomba and have a 6 yr old boy that goes to North Katoomba Public. Wow we live so close!! I also have two daughters aged 4.5yrs and 2.5yrs. In my last thread ages ago there was a lot more mtns mums not sure if they are still on here, hopefully they are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

Yep, I'm about.

My son is now 19 months old and I had a daughter at Katoomba hospital eight days ago.

Hope you're all well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catbiscuit View Post
    Hello!

Yep, I'm about.

My son is now 19 months old and I had a daughter at Katoomba hospital eight days ago.

Hope you're all well!
    Hi Catbiscuit, i remember chatting with you ages ago. Congrats on your new arrival, she looks adorable!! How you going hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you ladies going today?? How lovely that the sun has been out for a few days, compared to the constant rain we've had. Hopefully it lasts longer than a couple of days.
    Well i hope you are going well, and chat with you soon.

Naomi xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is lovely isn't it. Nice to be able to hang washing out for a change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by eviestar View Post
    It is lovely isn't it. Nice to be able to hang washing out for a change.
    Yeah definetly, im sure i wasted a lot of money on my drier last week when it rained for the whole wk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi jaydensmum, eviestar and catbiscuit

We're currently in Emu Plains, but have a block of land we are building on next year in Hazelbrook. We're very excited to be coming up the mountain - DH was raised in Glenbrook but I am from Melbourne originally. We've lived in this house at the bottom of the hill for about 8.5 years and now it's fit to burst!

We're looking forward to building a beautiful mountains cottage and changing our lifestyle quite a lot.

The kids will be going to Hazelbrook PS - DS starts in 2013 and DD goes in 2014.

Tell me: have you always lived up there, and what is the BEST thing about living in the mountains?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Just thought I'd say hi. We live in Wentworth Falls and in two weeks will have a 4.5yo and a 3yo living with us full time (we are foster carers) Looking forward to the challenge and also looking forward to getting to know some Mum's in the area.