+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New playgroup in Wallsend

Hi My name is Jo and I'd love invite any mums in the Wallsend or surround areas to our new playgroup, the Wallsend Wrigglers, on Friday mornings, from 9:30am-11:30am, for kids 0-5. We are a new group, and would love other mums and kids to join us! I've started this group with a friend of mine, and so far our group is mostly 2-3yr olds and babies, but all are welcome.

Our playgroup is held in the Globe Church building at 55a Wentworth St, Wallsend. The cost is $2 per family (includes light morning tea), feel free to get in touch with me for any other details . We are now listed on the Playgroup NSW website www.playgroupnsw.com.au

You can email me at joanna@vividimaging.net.au
    Last edited by jojomummy; 02-05-2011 at 14:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Updated details for Wallsend Playgroup

Hi, I thought I should update my previous post. Our Wallsend Wrigglers playgroup now runs on Tuesday mornings from 9:30am until 11:30am, and new members are still welcome :-) Cost is $2 per family. We have lots of fun doing craft, stories/ songs, and have free play inside and outside. It is held in the New Hope Community Church building, at 55a Wentworth Street, Wallsend. You are welcome to come along and visit with your 0-5 yr olds. You will need to bring their own drink and some fruit for their morning tea.

Please phone me for more info on 0403790606 or email me at nelson-hauer1@bigpond.com

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 15:50
  2. John Hunter/Wallsend Antenatal
    By mumtobe12 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 09:55
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 23:30