+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Question How Long Does Pregnyl Stay In Your System?

I know this question has probably been asked a million times before..but I'm curious as I just did a HPT (way too early to know if I am UTD for real but I was interested to see how long before the pregnyl would dissapear).

I did a pregnyl booster shot about 24 hours ago (1500iu) and the second line on the HPT was so faint..I actually did 2 tests as I thought the 1st one must have been a dud because I could barely see the line. I was under the impression that the pregnyl would give me a really clear positive..so now I'm wondering whether I haven't done the injection right or something...

Anyone else done HPTs to watch the pregnyl fade? How strong were your 2 lines???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    *bumpity bump*

Surely someone's as crazy with POASing as me.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    you know I'm a POASaholic. Day 3 after the shot I got a really really light pos, day 4 was neg. Then I had a booster. The tests after that never faded, just got darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summer... keep POAS until you see the line dissapear (on the same wee every day)... on that dose about 4 days or so.... if the line does not dissapear but get stonger then you have a BFP... You need to commit one way of the other... you POAS everyday or wait for your BT.... Anything in between will leave you pulling you hair out wonding if it is pregnyl.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive never had a false positive and have always used pregnyl support 3 to 4 shot, with all my transfers. the positives i did have, one was a chemical the other ended in a m/c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!! This is my first post.
    i just did an hpt 48 hours after a 1500 pregnyl booster shot and got a very dark positive. Too early to get excited?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND I would keep testing every day. The pregnyl will leave so the POAS will become a bit lighter and if you are pregnant then it will become darker again. Mine became darker after day 5 post my last Pregnyl shot. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've used pregnyl for 3 cycles now and I get a range of dark positives to faint pos. it really depends on so many factors but as others have said- you really need to either poas every day or not at all. It will either get darker, or lighter then darker again if. It's a true BFP. Last cycle I got dark positives up to my BT which was negative. This cycle I'm not going to waste my money! Haha I say that now... Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last 1500 pregnyl booster was on a thursday morning and I POAS on a Sunday am and got a strong dark line straight away (which was confirmed by bt Monday am). She is almost 14 weeks and currently sleeping in her cot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much. I think i was just a bit surprised how dark the line actually was. Was expecting it to be faint.
    Next and last booster is tomorrow. So prob wont test for another few days.
    Beta is due on Wed.