+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    stick to what works hey?? If it works for your skin, than go hard!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I changed over to Sukin and A'kin products my skin protested for about a week but now it looks better than it ever did.
    Even if the old products worked better I don't think I could live with putting all those chemicals on my skin.
    I know people say they don't do any harm, but how can I know for sure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Where can I buy organic skin/hair care? I've just found out I'm pregnant after having complications in my last one and am worrying about chemicals etc. Can anyone recommend what to try and where I might be able to buy it? I had a look in my local supermarket today but didn't come across anything.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Health food shop or Priceline
    I definitely recommend the Sukin brand or A'kin/a'lchemy brand for skincare and a'kin for hair care. I've tried lots of brands and I swear by these two. The shampoo and conditioner seem expensive but they go a long long way. Also, a $10 bottle of Sukin moisturizer lasts me 6 months and I share it with my mum.

Your skin and hair might rebel a bit because it's used to your usual stuff. But give it 2 weeks and it'll be as good as gold.
    It's the best switch I ever made, I couldn't recommend 100% natural products more. I feel great using them and I know I'm doing my body a favor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I will have a look tomorrow. I will feel much more comfortable using natural products. I already swapped normal roll on deodorant for a crystal stick and I'm happy with that so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I changed to sukin after reading a pregnancy health mag which suggested avoiding retinoids an parabens as much as possible which I thought would be hard as it was in all my cleansing products.
    My body loves the sukin wash and lotion, my face is having a few breakouts, but I think that's from my hormones going nuts right now, as the breakouts are only around my ears at the jaw line. Just means I get to use the sukin mask and give myself a little pamper session

Mother of two teens ttc #3 <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle&Hoot View Post
    Thanks I will have a look tomorrow. I will feel much more comfortable using natural products. I already swapped normal roll on deodorant for a crystal stick and I'm happy with that so far.
    Ohh, I use a crystal stick underarm too! It's awesome! I love the fact that my clothes don't get a deodorant stain in the underarm area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have Natures Organics shampoo/conditioner from the supermarkets they are not the harsh chemicals (no SLS, no parabens, no ALS, no petrochemicals). It is cheaper from the supermarkets. It is really great to work on our hairs. http://www.naturesorganics.com.au/ha...roducts/normal