+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Can I fit 3 baby seats in Holden Rodeo? Or any other utes that will fit 3?! Help!!

Sooo we are wanting to ttc #3, and I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies (and men!) knew how many baby seats I can get in the back of our car, its a 2006 LX Rodeo Crew cab. ATM I have a hipod booster for DS and SnS Maxi Rider AHR for DD, and it doesn't look like there is room for a 3rd, of any kind. Is there 3 seats that would fit?!?!?! HELP PLEASE!!

Also, are there any other crew cab utes that would fit 3 seats in (hubby wouldnt be opposed to buying another car LOL but we love the freedom a ute gives us- taking bikes/rideons places, rubbish dump runs, buying larger items etc etc!).

Thankyou!

Thanks
    Reviews
    we have a 2000 rodeo, no you wont fit another car seat with those car/booster seats. lol

we fit a capsule and two babylove car seats, then three babylove car seats (lol) then two bl car seats and a babylove ezy up booster seat

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BABYLOVE-Todd...item2563324c85 - very similar to our car seat

my mum has a 2000 hilux and it was not any wider than the rodeo.

I wouldn't buy another ute IMO rodeos are awesome best motor ever.

hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the exact same model and make as you! You're right, there doesn't seem like there's room for a thrid seat as we have a sns meridian AHR convertable and a sns Maxi rider AHR in ours. I can't really help you out but I'm subscribing to this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If you opt for narrower seats like SnS Compaq or Infa secure etc, you may get them to fit.

Friends of ours have a colarado & there is no way in the world i can get our 3 SnS compaq's across the back seat.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TripleTime For This Useful Post:

Bubbles10  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe the S&S compaq
    It's ment for smaller cars.

How old are your kids now? Will one be out before baby gets into booster?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has a 2007 Toyota Hilux and apparently one of our friends has 3 in the back of their hilux. We haven't tried as we don't have 3 kids...

Worth looking into..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply, Kate! So, you have 3 kids and a Rodeo??? I wasn't sure if it was possible to have 3 in it, yahoo if it is (changing cars is a PITA and I do love my Rodeo).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow people are fast . My son is 4 in June, and we are hoping to TTC#3 soon, so my son will still need to be in a booster when the next is born- as they have to stay in them until 7, am I right? Is there a weight in which they dont have to before? (my son is a solid boy).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I got three boys and a rodeo, we had three of the exact same car seats. Even though the car seats you have are awesome they are way to big to fit. The hipod booster is at least 2-3 inches wider than our booster. I moved our eldest son into a harness and seatbelt at 5 1/2yr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Think it's usually age 7/26kg.

If you go to local baby shop they would be able to tell you or show you one to try & fit.