+ Reply to Thread
    Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Does anyone attribute success to a naturopath?

Just wondering if there are any success stories or similar that are attributed to the use of a naturopath or acupuncturist??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yes I believe going to a natropath helped me to fall pregnant After 1 full year of REALLY trying I finally fell one seeing her

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Green mum to be,

You should check out the below website. These people have been on ACA and 60 minutes on how successful they have been in getting people pregnant, including us IVF’ers. There are quite a few ladies on BH that use their programs and have had success. I signed up and am currently in my first month of their “3 month IVF program” and this its fantastic. A lot of the info they have told me totally aligns to what my FS has been telling me about i.e. free radicals in your body, oxidative stress etc. At their recommendation I am taking 3 months off IVF to allow time for this program to work for both DH and myself. They also send out a monthly newsletter with new research (which is from actual Medical Journals and not some back yard lab) and info about getting pregnant. You have to pay for a consultation if you want to do herbs for specific issues etc, but if you just want to order their IVF program you can do so without the consultation. They are super friendly and their main goal is to GET YOU PREGNANT and not to push products.

I think they are fantastic and can definitely feel a difference since starting their program.

I did acupuncture for 9 months prior to my last cycle and it was my worst cycle yet. Not sure if this is a coincidence but I did nothing else different so expected it to be a lot better than our first cycle when we hadn’t prepared at all. I spoke to my FS about the acu and he said the best time for it is the Pre and post transfer sessions. I much prefer putting my money into the herbs and supps from the Sharkeys.

http://www.sharkeyshealingcentre.com.au/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

Green Mum to be  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I certainly found it helped to regulate my cycles a bit, and I do feel healthier. Things definately improved while taking supplements etc. Took quite a few months to get the right dosage etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Green mum!

I definitely attribute my first (natural) pregnancy and healthy bub due to my fab naturopath (and divine intervention )

While I haven't been able to replicate that success in TTC #2, I am still doing all the tablets and stuff my naturopath recommends while doing IVF and will also continue them if I get pregnant.

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, i've done the 3 month break at the naturopaths request and take a concoction of supplements and herbs every morning and night... i really want it to be worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a fertility naturopath on the Gold Coast who has helped me fall pregnant in the first 6 weeks of trying. I have been told by doctors for years that I would have limited fertility due to PCOS. I also looked at the sharkey centre but Ruth Sharkey has sold the clinic to other naturopaths and no longer practices there. My naturopaths name is Fiona Rattur www.thenaturaltherpaist.com she charges about $80 for a consultation and includes everything in that price (ie she dosn't charge another $400 for supplements).

I had tried everything before finding my naturopath and I am grateful for my 2 beautiful children that she has helped me to have.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to katiexxoo For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sharkeys didn't do much for me but they do appear to have a high success rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took a seven month break and had acupuncture 1-2 times per month. This cycle was no different to my last. I found a lot of the comments my acupuncturist made pretty annoying too (she was way too positive about increasing egg quality and didn't manage my expectations at all).

In saying that, I feel better knowing that I've tried everything before using an egg donor.