+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather I have been so busy I havent had 2 seconds until now to check on you how did you appointment go????????????? are you ready to start??? did you do anything special for rob's birthday???? im so full of questions arnt I

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well we had a wonderfull appointment, the FS checked under my bonnet, checked the headlights took some oil and water samples and poked about with a stick. They also checked Rob oil and water.
    They are going to contact Pivet and arrange everything so the embryos can be transported up to Cairns..
    I have to have a blood test on day 2 and 25 of my menstral cycle and a scan on day 5. Then once they have all of those results I go back for another appointment and depnding on all the results we will hopefully be starting to cycle soon after. I am now waiting for AF to make an entrance.
    and ask as many questions as you wish truley I dont mind at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my FS rang me yesturday to tell me he has rang and spoken the donor co-ordinator in Perth and they are now arrangeing for the embryos to be transferd to Cairns once all paper work it completed.
    Also it seems I have an infection so he is sending scripts to me, that is why I have a bulky uterus and why I been feeling sick and uncomfy, might also be why AF is still a no show the wicked witch that she is.
    Nice to know my fs is in my corner now and I can finaly begin to realy have faith that it will happen for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Heather

So this FS is on yr side-good oh!!! nice to see some of them earn their hard earned 'cough cough' $$$$$. Told you i met Trish the other day in Adelaide-luvly luvly lady and her man, she's going thru another bloo... i mean rough patch with her clinic-will it ever stop-all we can say girls,this has been a challenging year, which we will ALL see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, yes yes yes. Me im still in my jammy pants, having a lazy day......sun in shining.......wat you up too.

p.s next monday grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    That clinic is realy beyond a joke, it seems to be one of the most exspensive clinics in Australia and they treat there patients like crap.
    I still feeling unwell but, I should be on the mend once the antibiotics kick start into action.
    How are you holding out? I jammies day sounds like fun and they way to go.
    Trish is an amazeing lady and such a very special friend to have in our corner.
    sending truck loads of sticky vibes and super glue to you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me im doing okay-thinkin shd i or shdnt i do a wee wee test. I think will be doing one on Monday BT day anyway-cos our slacker FS im sure will keep us waiting. Still in my jammy pants-clean pair of course-never used to wear them, but my DLaw put me onto them and im hooked. Summer i wear shorts and short skirts-show of me leggies lol!!!

Not cramping today, no head ache either, had a good long yarn with Trish yesterday. She was trying to get extra pessaries frm her clinic and i nearly fell of the chair wen i heard how much they were charging her more, gave her address of another chemist down my way-she's saved a bit of $$$$, every little bit helps.

Have received extra bills frm FS, but he can wait for his dough, waiting for medicare rebate to go back into bank. I feel content, peaceful, ready to accept the GOOD and the not so good. This week is a slow one i tell ya

Everything rite with you?

Helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I not feeling too bad today, found my other phone at last so once it charged and working will email you my number
    Trish is a gem isnt she, she is a true friend, I am so happy you got to hook up in Adelaide, I think it is good to have someone near so you can suport eachother.
    I will email you later fill you in on all the latest.
    Enjoy your lazy day and it wont be long before your TWW is up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww you girls are the Jems my Jems to be precise...Love you girls very much ...In day 7 now and just waiting for the next 7 to follow through roof is going up on our house and I can hear them nailing away exciting much.........Love spending time on the phone to both of you ... Helen only 3 days to go for you my love and you will get your snow white...and the little dwarfs will be waiting
    Trish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you sweetness'ssss

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I need mittens, I am so anxious for you both, I recon I will need to be put into an induced coma when I in a tww.
    H thinking of you unill I hear off you Monday have everything crossed for you and I am enough for us all.