+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heather,

Haven't been on Bub Hub in ages! Taking my time catching up on everyone's Journey & Sending my Love & Lots of What's happening now? U've got the Embryo's tell them to get their butt into gear lol So happy for u darls! I know it's been a very hard & emotional journey for u & rob xx u have so many friends & lots of support too! Need an update....?? Thinking of u guys Lots n Lots of Love xx Linny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, OK so I now have paperwork to fill in and fax back to Cairns, Rob spoke to the nurse there and once she get this paper work back she will get all my files from QFG and we can start everything. As most of the work has already been done it is mainly a case of counceling and transporting the embryos to Cairns.
    We have been piddled about since May and it realy has been a very rough ride.
    We are hopeing that this time we are on the right road and there are no more detours.
    Every day I breath in the positive and breath out the negative and pray the ununiversal fairies are listening, yea Iknow I as nutty as a fruit cake but, I will pray to the dog if I thought it would help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Heather & Rob,

Just been reading your thread - it has been a rough ride. Wishing you a smooth ride from here on.

Cheers
    Ni

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nim For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather,
    I have been following your story since my last cycle,i prayed for 1 for me and 1 spare so i could donate to someone like you and Rob but it wasnt ment to be now would you believe my clinic has 4 donated embryo's for me and my DH my my how the cards have changed in May I thought I was gunna donate now im gunna recieve bizzare how this universe works.........anyhoot I just wanted to see how your journey was going and if you were moving forward???
    We look like being set for transfer in September hope your there with me!!!

cheers

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tens, yes it is strange how things turn around, I hope this time your dreams come true for you, you have been through so much already, I hope this is your time.
    Rob will be ringing the clinic tomo to arrange the appointment for us in Cairns, then I pray it wont be long and we will be on our way.
    Keep me posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK so we did have an appointment for 6th sept but, rob has changed it, tooo next monday the 22nd August on his birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Heather that should get you out of buying a birthday gift for Rob
    goodluck will be thinkin of you both keep me updated im following in your footsteps....
    weird question I know but have you been taking any vitamins? I usually take elevit but this is not the same as trying with my own eggs...
    cheers

FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    I take folic acid and Vit B complex, I been taking that for years.
    Once I have a date and start to get ready for transfer I will start takeing anti natal vit suplement. I feel that I only need to be takeing things to prepare my body for transfer. I do try to eat a healthy diet now but, i not doing anything special, well I will probly start that after my appointment. and there are no such things as weird or stupid questions in my thread lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou Heather I am really getting nervous and excited now I have been thru so much and like every1 else here I am sooooooooooo ready to hold a baby im not trying to replace my little boy but I have this huge huge void and ache...the ache to hold a baby is very powerful emotion soon you and I will

FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    it is very hard this road we are on but, lets pray this is it for us. You have been through more pain than any woman should go through, to loose a child is to loose part of your heart and although another child will never fill that space left behind when Archie left you to become a twinkle in a star, to live in the wind and play in the breaking waves as they hit the shore, you will feel the love fill every cell in your body and will will always remember Archie and you will always be a mumy of two, or maybe more.
    I will update you as I go.
    Yours Heather