+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OK nd a new bed I was just reading bumping when rob tried to wave roll me out of the bed, yes we have a water bed, good job I dont get sea sick lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well did the counceling today and if we recieve an unknown donor there wont be any need for any more counceling and the opnly reason she says we would have to do any counceling with a known donor is because it is part of the process but, we realy dont need it.
    So now all we are waiting for is the ice babies and we will be on our way but, that is the hard part waiting and recieveing the gift of potential life.

Had some other fantabiloso news today, about a very special friend but, it is a secret for now so cant say anything yet.
    no it isnt anything to do with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    whoo hoo miss Heather that is great news for you.....Hurry up Snow Angel and arrive already
    xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trish, my angel will find me one day but, for now I am praying for all of you and getting all my crochet patterns out and ready to make little baby toys and blankie presents. Slowly getting my suplies of wool in, no pink or blue, just the lemons creams and pale greens and maybe a purle but, then a gain I can make a blankie in all colours hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will be ready and it a good way not to think about anything sad.

WOW so happy for you and the others who are on their way now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather
    I can just picture you making toys and a blanket. Your ice baby better get here quick!

Okay here's some boys names:-

Hope....as in Bob Hope
    Abraham....celebrated for his great faith
    Karas(Greek), and the meaning of Karas is "grace".
    Patience is a girl's name, of english origin and meaning of patience is enduring, forebearing....couldn't find any reference AT ALL for a boy, which is not suprising!

Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I cant find one for Patience either

Yes I am planing on makeing bears and blankies good for keeping my mind off things.

Hop everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
    I got 2 Princess Parots comeing to live with us so I will be busy with them. Turns out one has been caged for about 12months and the other one about 6 months, they are about 5yrs so I will have some work to do with them. I have to retrain them and as one has been in a che that isnt big enough for 12mths she is going to need some TLC and lots of patience. By all acounts the male talks "What you doing ideot" hope there are no other supriseing words!! Could be intersting. So it looks like I will be the mad bird lady not the cat lady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, still no angles flying our way, might be all those army and airforce hellicopters and jets flying about scareing them away bugger.
    How is everyone, brrrrrrrrrr isnt it getting a bit brass monkey weather in the evenings now Rob is even wearing his fluffly fleecy robe
    I am making a single bed blanket so I ok lol, best time to crochet and knitt when its cold.
    Hope you all have a nice weekend.

ps brass monkey weather= cold enough to free the b***s off a brass monkey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the weather is lovely again and nice in the evening, perfect temp for snugling under the dooner but not so cold as you refuse to get up to the loo in the night.
    All my birds are singing and the Parrots are makeing me laugh.
    Some happy poeple out there that are now on their way to their donor journey and getting nearer to holding that wonderfull little bundle of love laughter and poo.
    Sometimes it is very hard to keep hopeing that one day Robert and I will know that joy of hold our first child in our arms, even though we both have children, we so long to hold our own little bundle and the pain is the same as if we had never had any children. It is so hard for us as we have found that perfect love, our soul mate, the one that makes us almost complete but, we can not have that child we both so crave for. To of had children with another and now not to be able to have a child creates a diferent pain, a sense of guiilt, anger and jealousy, it is hard to put into words how we both feel. Rob feels like he has failed me, he feels that he should be able to father a child with the woman he loves, he feels that if he can be trapped and tricked into being a father he should be able to become a father out of love. I feel that if I fell pregnant without trying in the past then ai should be able to have one that I have planed. We have been through so many emotions but, we always stay in eachothers arms while we talk about our feelings and we always talk with love and afection towards eachother, each of us blaming ourselves and not eachother. Our love for eachother is very strong but, not as strong as the love we have for a child, for our child, genetic or not, it will be our child to love and to hold.............................................. ...................
    one day.................we pray it is one day soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews