+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather,

Just wanted to pop in and say I truly hope your Embie donor angel finds you soon. You guys are so kind and thoughtful helping people with their matchups which I reckon would be bittersweet as your embies haven't found you just yet.

Fingers crossed you have movement now that you know you need embies instead of donor eggs.

Take care,

Kel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstarboo For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (04-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls.
    Yes it can be bittersweet but, I dont think about it untill I know they click and they are starting out on their journey togeather. Once I know they are going to cycle, then it hits me and I get a little sad for me but, I am so happy that they are able to move forwards.
    My candle of hope still has a couple of years left before it flickers and go out forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rob has booked an appointment with the councelor next Wednesday, then we will be ready. Lets hope that an embryo angel will bless us with our dreams.
    I am still hopeing for a birthday suprise it wont hurt to hope.
    Still have 17days left to hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And what a birthday it WILL be. Hoping and praying for you Heather.
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont want my birthday to arrive, I know I cant stop it but, still I dont want it ti arrive. It is just another huge reminder of how little time I have left to become a mum again.
    I hope everyone else is do well and I hope you all find your donor angels soon.
    I know I am suposed to stay strong and keep the hope alive and I can for all of you but, I find it very hard for me.
    I am always here for you all when you need me that will never change no matrter how low and depressed I am I will help my friends in need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know what you mean Heather. I don't want my birthdays to arrive either. I swear I still feel 20. I wish I knew at 20 what I know today...ah well they say youth is wasted on the young.

On the up side I am in a much better place now than I was in my 20's and for that I am grateful.
    Chin up, with the amount of good karma you are spreading you will be rewarded!
    Ashanti

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ashanti For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (05-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also in a far better place than I was in my 20's, I just wish it hadnt taken me over 20 years to leave that horrid place I was in.
    But saying that if I hadnt take so long to escape I wouldnt have the man I have today, I might of taken the long road to find him but, I would go through it all again to meet my beloved Robert. I know I am a sucky lala when it comes to my man but, he is my water when I need a drink, he is my sustanance when I am week, he is my shade when the sun is too hot, he is warmth when I am cold, he is my light when all is dark without him there is no me without jim I could not go on and right now I am finding it very hard to keep going on. I will survive I always do, I will get through this I have too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you cookie.

Yep i wish i had met my man some 20yrs ago too, but i mite not have given him a 2nd glance back then, he had long hair, kinda scruffy looking, a motorbike......I had my horse, and there was nothing that was gonna come between me and my horse....Now hes got shorter hair, still scruffy looking and yes, still a motorbike. But then i wdnt have had my 3 kids....life deals out a different hand to everyone. Im just so grateful, like you, that you've fd the one, y're meant to be with for the REST OF YR LIFE......

A baby will be a blessing, we're just gotta keep a hoping and a coping chook......

Yr friend
    Helen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to luv2bamumagain For This Useful Post:

Trish42  (06-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Helen, your post made me smile.
    Yes a baby in our arms would be the last missing thing from our lives and it would make our life complete.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I think we are all thinking the same thing ... hahaha Chers song comes to my mind "If we could turn back time"
    You know I think we have to go through the choices we make whether for better or worse to become the women we are today..If you were in your 20's and in the position you are in now do you think you could cope with the prospect of never being able to have a child...I couldnt so I am glad that the journey I took till now has lead me to where I am now as I have met you wonderful women..the difference I would have done is my Husband ..but then I might not have my wonderful children...So I am stronger now mentally to cope than what I was at 20
    Ohhh and I would change the wrinkles and aches
    Trish