+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ,HeatherRob.
    Don't worry sweet heart it will arrive very soon ,and I wish you the best of luck and smooth going every thing for rest of your journey

Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    We are waiting our beautiful angel egg donor to find us to have that miracle baby .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like it will be another week of Provera as AF still hasn't arrived, I have the discomfort but, still no bleeding. still hoping it will arrive over the weekend. Hope you all have a good weekend, I will be ripping up the old deck and laying the new one and sanding a couple of window frames down and panting them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well have to do another week of Provera 20mg twice a day, keeping it all crossed that this does the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well she arrived this morning and has made her presence well and truly felt today, didn't need the second week of Provera YAY so today is day one, lining scan next Thursday and then if all is well and everything is nice and thick, then we start shoving things where the sun don't shine. Started on 4mg Progynova three times a day and the nasty horrid Clexane injections today. So, all being well we are looking around the 21/22 May for transfer.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't think I have replied before but I have been following your journey, just wanted to wish you all the best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I just want to say I wish you all the best too, in your journey with alot of
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    We waiting to find our angel egg donor to have that miracle baby

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescent For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my lining scan at 9am and my BT at 10am so, now we are just waiting for the results to reach my clinic hate the waiting once we get the results we should get our transfer date, should be 22nd May, day after my 50th birthday. The first transfer I had with these embryos was in May last year and we had our BT on my birthday, lets hope this year it will have a better outcome. What will be will be I can only pray to the cosmic faeries that this will be the one that works. Hope you all have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just two more sleeps until my last transfer. I urn 50 tomorrow and I said I would stop when I turned 50 or my periods stopped. I am still quite calm but, the butterflies are starting to arrive and some have hob nailed boots on and really making their presence felt.
    I am still feeling well, this time around I have full on cheese grater nipples that have changed colour Rob noticed them so I had to explain that it could be the hormones as we both know I am not up the duff
    We have a busy evening ahead of us as the deck has to be done tonight, the new support beams have to go in, then the fibro flooring and the water proofing. We have a couple of helpers coming over it will get done, then when we get back on the weekend, the tiles will be laid and the rail and gate put up. Tell you, this better improve the market value of this house or we wont be selling

My preg test will be 5th June so, will be staying in bed for the next two weeks I pray the donor angels are out there and find their recipient very very soon so dreams can come true and lives changed for the good forever.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Happy 50th and good luck

Hi Heather

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Wow not long now for your transfer. Wishing you all the best and for a really really sticky one. Rest up well.

Hope you got your deck finished.

Not much happening with me, am away again with work (yuk). Can't wait to get home and to stop the travelling to and from the coast.
    We have our last training day on Saturday. I will catch up with you soon.

Luv Michelle xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Heather .
    First I hope you doing very well ... and Happy Birthday from me too ,and I hope all your wishes come true with your 50 I really do.and very best luck to your transfer and hope that is the one .
    Tak care
    Crescent .

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    We waiting our angel to find us