+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I finaly got the all clear on my thyroid and it is all normal and spot on.
    So after 2 rounds of prvera AF finaly flew in this arvo. So next is day 21 scan then AF then the fun begins again. I have already been told that I will be on bedrest for at least a week after fet.
    I am now only drinking two cups of tea a day and doing the juice and smoothie thing daily and I am feeling great and I am down to 85 kilos and I haven't been exsersising as it has been to hot and humid up here.
    Oh and Rob is the one who has put me on bedrestand sorting out a movie a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

That's great news. I think Rob has the best idea, movie night and resting.
    I hope all goes well for you. Lots of
    Steve and I started our fostering process, wow its takes so long each session. They bring feelings out that you want kept away. I still would like my own baby but that is not to be.
    Anyway we are off to see KISS and Motley Crue tomorrow night. Cant wait!!

God Bless love
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love kiss and motley crew hope you have a great time. The foster care interviews takes forever I have just received my blue card, Robs hasn't arrived yet. We started our foster care training and interviews a year ago and we still not aproved yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my scan done and I didn't see anything lol stupid woman was moaning because she couldn't find my overies, I told her that is fine I don't use them lol and if there was a cyst we would both know. So now it is wait for that witch to fly in on her broom stick and let the show begin
    this time it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am still waiting for the witch to fly in on her broomstick, looks like it will be provera for me, start that on Monday for 5 days and hopefully the witch will arrive soon after I finish that.
    I have to go and have two teeth out next Wed so not looking forwards to that but, they have to go and I will feel better for it.
    Well better get the washing done, so happy I have the drier because this rain settled in for a few days, need it though have plants to put in the ground and in the rain is the best time to plant them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I have been reading your posts on my phone but way too hard to try to reply. Getting old the eyesight isn't that good (ha ha)

Motley Crue were great and so was KISS. I am more of a crue girl though. Had a great nite, even fell over (too many drinks).

Well I hope you have started your cycle by now. this will be the one!!!

I had a call from the counsellor and she has a couple who have donated their embryos. Only 2 of them but it is worth a shot isn't it. Am on Champix and will not be smoking in 2 days. So won't be doing anything with the embies until I'm off the drug.
    With the fostering have they said anything about your IVF journey? Just wondering cause we did not tell them we were on an embryo list.

Gotta finish housework cause I am away again with work later this week.

Best wishes
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up here I can still foster tne ivf makes no diference. They asked questions as to why I want to become a foster parent and what effects my ivf status would have on the fostering. I do know that some foster agencirs don't like you to be doing ivf but, they are all diferent.
    I am currently on the provera to bring on my bleed, hopefully that will be early nrxt week then we will be starting the medicated cycle and transfer hopefully in around 4 weeks.
    I am haveing two teeth out in the morning I have a phobia so it gona be fun, not.
    I am over the moon that you have another chance, you have to go for it. Tip to help the quitting, get a screw top coffee jar, half fill it with cigarett butts then add water to just cover the butts. Replacevthe lid and shake. Every time you get the urge for a smoke get the jar and just as you open it breath out, then take a big deep breath in with your nose in the jar, it will stink like **** and remind you of how you smell when smokeing. Look at the water and that will remind you of what is in your lungs and blood. So praying for you I can't think of any better news to read. So hapoy and excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sh*** scared of dentists too. But I have to say I have found a really good one down here. Doesn't hurt a bit (yay). I just don't like the feeling of being numb and possibly dribbling everywhere.
    I hope AF comes in soon for you and everything goes to plan.
    I do have an outside ashtray thing that stinks so might just add some water. Thanks for that idea. I am on champix and did stop for 3 weeks but stopped taking it and started again. So will start again tomorrow morning and stick to it this time as I have 2 reasons (embies and foster). we saw the counsellor yesterday. The embies have been in freezer since 2005. The couple were 32 & 40 at the time. First cycle. They had 2 girls and one no pregnancy. 2 embies are left and decided to donate 2009. Another lady had taken them but did not want to use straight away. She has fallen pregnant naturally and doesn't want them anymore. So we were offered. There are no medical issues but there is cancer in the man's family. But you know there could be in mine or steve's so we are not concerned with that at all. Let's just hope these 2 are stayers as well.

Good luck at the dentist and with AF coming.

Michelle xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I survived the dentist, the tooth root abcess had'nt cleared as much as we thought so, that was'nt pleasant for anyone. When the dentust had a good look at my exray he agreed that I will need to have them all removed. My teeth look healthy but, it is in the gums where the trouble begins, has been the same since I was young and it won't improve with age. So I am up for thousands to get them fixed but, it can wait for a couple of years.
    I take the last of the provera today so, hopefully AF will arrive in tbe next few days. The dentists has told me to go back as soon as I can afford it. He told me about new studdies that show poor dental hygine and tooth decay can cause low birth wieght and early miscarrige. I had read about this before but, sitting in that dentist chair I suddenly remembered when I had my first, 12 weeks early and only weighing 800gm, 1 pound 12ounzes I had been havibg tooth trouble and when he was 6/8 weeks I had 4 teeth out due to root abcess's so, I think maybe there is truth in his words. In England a pregnant woman get free dental untill her baby is 1 or 2 years old as it is a time when dentalbcare is very important, it has been the same for years but, now it seems it is more important than they thought when the introduced the free dental for pregnant mothers many manybyears ago. My dentist would like doctors to recomend a dentis visit by all women ttc or in early pregnancy and especialy those of us useing IVF. He explained that the tarter build up and other dental nasties can get into the blood****** and that can cuase problems. It makes some sense as we thought the antibiotics I took had cleared the tooth abcess, I had no pain, nothing, just two loose teeth but, when he removed the first tooth both the nurse and the dentist were shocked at the amount of poisen was still in there, the nurse had to wipe my face twice and spent some time with suction while they drained it. I have been on and off antibiotics over the last year, so I now ask myself just how long the abcess was actuly in there.

We finaly got the loan through so we can get the deck done along with a few other things so we can get this house on the market. We have decided that we are gling to try and get a cheaper house while the house market is low, we can save a fortune every month in repayments and clear all our debts hopefully.

Hope you can quitt, it can be so hard to do, I know Rob found it very hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got the pain but, still no flow I hope it arrives in the next 24 hours because it bloomin hurts already