+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I am feeling good now but yesterday was pretty sick. Slept all day then had acupuncture last night. My boobs are starting to go for gold now. I have a few sharp pains goin on as well. Hopefully that just bubs snuggling in for the long haul.

Only 4 days to go. Please let me know how you go.

I really do not know how I am going to get through tww, already freakin out
    Have a great weekend and a better monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Michele, I am almost there now but, it has been hard. I am still worried it hasnt worked dispite the tiredness and sharp pains and low backache. The nausea I still put down to the hormones but, I am not sure about the sizzy spells where I feel like I am about to pass out. I will find out on Monday if it has worked or not. Dont know what we will do if it hasnt worked, we will face that one when we have too.
    Have a good weekend and sending you truck loads of sticky glue and baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

Hang in there. I have the same symptons as you and am feeling the same way. My boobs aren't really sore only just but I am a week behind you.
    It will work, we have to stay positive. We will be baby buddies.
    I am already freaking outbut am trying to stay positive. I have been eating and peeing heaps too. Woke up at 1am this morning and was sooo hungry but it was too cold to get out of bed.

Anyway You try to relax and have a great weekend. Let me know about your BFP on Monday

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I have been thinking about you all week. I hope you have wonderful news and are celebrating.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry but, no, it didnt work again. We are going to demand both of theremaining embryos transfered then, if it still dosent work we will try and start again but, time is against us in a big way now. I am ok now and I have just started the spotting today.
    Hope everything is going great with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heather I am sorry to hear your news. I am going to cross my fingers/toes/legs and eyes for you for your next cycle. I have been following your journey for a while and I want you to get your BFP!!

Aimee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather
    I am so sorry that you didn't get a BFP. I hope you are ok.
    My result was also BFN. But I have to do another bt on thursday just to be on safe side.

I dont know what i am going to do now. I have no more embies n Steve doesnt want to go through the donor thing again. so it looks like i am out.
    I hope you get them to transfer both and get your little bub very soon.
    Michelle xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry to read your sad news. Rob and I may not do another transfer after this next attempt either. For us the waiting lists are so long and there is very little chance of finding a known donor at my age.
    We will make our final decision at a later date but, I am makeing plans in that direction.
    for your next BT. I am going to see about going back on my anti depresants soon, I cant cope much longer without them as I am sinking deeper and deeper into the blackness and the light is becomeing harder to see.
    Let me know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I hope you are well. I know how you feel with all the hurt and anguish. I am feeling a bit that way too as I lost my best friend and now it looks like her daughter (donor) too over all of this. I am looking into donor embryos with the clinic. Have you looked into this as well?
    So you have probably gathered it was a BFN again. No AF yet not even any sign of it. I am not sure whether it will be worth it though as I am 45 and I just not sure about the heartache any more.
    Keep in touch xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI, I am so sorry your transfer didnt work, it is so hard to know if we should try again or not but, for Rob and I we are going to try again. We have sent an email to our doctor and we are demanding our last two embryos to transfered together and we have stated we will sign a waiver to say we understand all the possible complications (we are still waiting for a reply on that one) We have also had our name pkaced on our clinics waiting list for donor embryos and eggs. There isnt much time left for me as I am now 49 but, we decided it was better to at least give it a shot rather than wonder "what if) forever more. We feel that our embryos are not going to work as out of 10 embryos, only the first fresh transfer resulted in a viablle pregnancy, so far 7 out of the 8 transfered have failed to implant even though they are allegedly high grade embryos. We have enough funds for one maybe two attempts so, we are going to try and put all the eggs in one basket and if that fails we might get lucky on the waiting list.
    It is a hard decision to make but, ask yourself this. When you turn 50 are you going to regret not trying untill then or will you be able to say enough is enough now and live with that choice? that is what Rob and I did ultimatly it your choice, only you truley know what you can and cant live with.
    We have alse made the decision that either way, we will be selling up and moveing to Tasmania in 2 to 4 years. We were orriginaly going to move to NZ when Rob was ready to give up work(like when he is in his 70's, he is 45 now) but, we thought about it and we want to be able to buy a house so, we are doing it earlier that way we have a plan to look forwards too while we can still enjoy it.
    I think it helps to have a plan for the future, one that can work with or without children but, is aimed at a future without them if that makes sense.