+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HeatherRob - it will come your way - just believe in why you want this and in yourself....
    One thing in my own journey I have learnt is that when I feel buzzing, happy and have faith that it will work out, something or someone will come out and say hello. I wish for you the same (and more) very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the future Angel on Ice donor.....Please if you are reading this thread and are in the position to help this wonderful couple please seriously consider it!!!!

I want to let you know about the most wonderful and generous woman you could ever imagine...and may this be a snippet into who she is from what one of her many friends think of her...

Heather you always pick us up when we are down you have helped so many of us whether with kind words of encouragement or posts that make us laugh you freely give us your wisdom and never condemm us with criticisms you are always full of life and love for everyone around you nothing is too much for you... you have held my hand many a time....and lent your shoulder for me to cry on ... We have discussed our life views and how you feel about Embryo adoption...and what it means for your child to be raised with openess...You have the most openhearted soul I have ever to be blest with and you are one friend in a million you are the crown that holds all the jewels in place and the corner stone if you will for all your friends it is you we turn to for advice in hour troubles you are one awsome lady and I am so proud and lucky to be able to claim you as not only a friend but my SISTER...I love you Heather

So I am appealing to any one with Angels on Ice and have finished your family and not sure what you will do with those special bundles Please please concider donating them to this absolutely wonderful woman and her just as wonderful and thoughtful Hubby Rob.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trish42 For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (02-05-2011),insaneblueeyez  (02-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do try to believe if I diidnt I wouldnt keep helping others. It is upseting for me when they move forwards but, only because it isnt that long ago I was looking for an egg donor, I found a wonderful beautiful lady who was going to donate to me but, just as we were about to move forwards we found out, we need embryos not eggs. I was devestated but, I ask my ed to contact a very special freind and now they are cycling. I have helped four woman with ther dreams now and that makes me happy.
    It is hard for me as I should of been cycling now but, as usual nothing is that easy for me.
    I try to keep my hopes and dreams alive, I try to keep the hope but, when all your life all you have know is bitter disapiontment it is very hard to keep believeing it will happen. I am always the helper, I am always the watcher, I am always the one left behind. I should be used to it, maybe that is why I can understand everyones pain so well and I can find a way to help poeple because I am always liveing in that painful place.
    I have two years left so I wont give up my hopes and dreams but, I dont know how much longer I can believe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trish, thank you for your words, you have me in tears.
    It is nice to know I can help you and the others it is only a small thing and I do it freely, it gives me comfort to know I can help others along this rough and often painful journey, even if mine isnt going anywhere at this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a wonderful friend you have with Trish42. I feel your pain Heather but please don't give up. It took me 10 years to have 2 babies, that's 5 years of waiting for each one, and I understand the heartache whilst waiting but it did happen and it will happen for you to. You have put it out to the universe and I am sure you will be rewarded.
    I can tell just from this forum what a kind and generous woman you are. You were the only one to wish me well knowing full well that I already have two children. Stay strong.
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Ashanti, I am sure others will wiish you well.
    I dont have another 5 years the FS told me I have untill my AF stops or I turn 50 wish ever happens first, I will be 48 21st May so I have 2 years left.
    How are you going?
    Have you had any luck yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather
    Thanks, no luck yet. Also wondering what clinic you are with as IVF Australia have a cut-off point of 52, which is the average age of menopause.
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am with Queensland Fertility Group, Townsville.
    Join Ausiee Egg Donors you never know you might just find what you are looking for there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeatherRob I always read your posts, and I admire how strong you are. You guys are wonderful, and there is someone out there for you. I wish I was in a position to help you.

You will have the baby you desire... just a little bit longer!

Aimee xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to insaneblueeyez For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (02-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heather, that is written so beautifully. I'm sending lots of Love & Support your way, also thinking of you in our prayers xox