+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    There ,I was just reading most of your post, I wish you both the best of luck in your journey .
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    We wish and praying angel egg donor to find us to fulfill our dream

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescent For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you are well and have some results by now.
    AFM: the FET did not happen . Someone forgot to book me in for it (so F***d). At least they didn't thaw the embies. All that preparation for nothing. FN was very apologetic and sympathetic as was the director of clinic. The scientist was going to do a quick thaw but the director put a stop to that. He said I had been through too much for them to not give me good odds as they were my last 2 embies. So now I am waiting for a programmed AF to come along. Then I start the process all over again. At least I don't have to pay them again. If they had of said I did I would have been very verbal (I reckon you would have heard me up there ) I have to say all I could do was laugh when FN told me what had happened. She was stunned but when I said I thought she was going to tell me the embies didn't make it, she understood. The naturopath and acupuncturist were in shock when I told them. So its back to the drawing board for me. Maybe it was a sign not to do it now, maybe I need this clean out.
    Maybe now we might end up cycling together.

Anyways I'm off to Mt Cotton on the weekend to help my sister pack. She's moving to Melbourne again.

Hope you have a great week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I would of be so angry, at least you are not paying for this round. I am on day 1 now, so I am now on the Progynova, 2 pills 3x a day.
    Well the results, I have a thickened heart valve but, it is only a slightly thickened so it isnt anything to worry about at the moments. I so however have to now go for scan on my liver as there is something there that shouldnt be ut, again they are not concerned as it could be something I have had all my life, if it isnt one thing it is another but, my GP said there is no reason at all not to continue with the FET. I told him about the kelp pill and how I had been feeling before that and he was not happy that he hospital had notlistened to me, he said that if I need more help with any medication just to let him know but, he is more than happy with my boddies response to the mermaid diet.
    I am still working out but, I am useing nodern day methods lol. Rob bought an XBox 360 with a Kinect and OMG it is fun doing all the sports( still cant hurdle) as your body is the controller you actuly HAVE to do the long jump and sprint and kick balls and so on, I havent had so much fun while haveing a work out in years. Rob said he thinks I have shrunk but, I havent got on the scales to find out. Well better get back into it, the floors wont wash themselves.
    Hope the move is a smooth one for your sisiter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I been feeling great since I started the iodine pill(Kelp) my liver scan was all clear as well. I have been busy in the garden and generaly so much healthier and all my little niggles are slowly leaving me. I go in for my FET on Tuesday even that snuck up on me.
    Hope all is well with everyone else. I am feeling so much more positive this time as well, we will be doing the assisted hatching so, we will see how we go.
    Take care everyone and hopefully I will have some good news in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might not get a chance to post between now and Tuesday, so I wish you good luck now for your FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I hope you are still feeling good. I have a Wii and do the sport stuff on that. I find it to be the only way I excercise other that housework and gardening.

So tomorrow's the big day, yey. I hope all goes well for you. I will be thinking of you and Rob.

AFM: I have another week on progynova. US & BT next Monday so might be transferring later in the week. Got my sister off to Melbourne and now I have 5 dogs to look after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finaly home again. The ET was a little uncomfy this time around and there was a lot of fiddleing about to get to my cervix, it realy isnt helpful when it decides to tip back the wrong way but, the job was done. The last embryo thawed at 90% this time it was 95% so it was a perfect embryo and the assisted hatching was done.
    I had a BT this morning to check my hormone levels and I have to have 3 progestorone peseries a day now as well as the combo one at night, they want me to be well suported, wonder if that is a good sign as my BT isnt due untill 13th August. I am feeling quite well, the boobs are getting more painful and I had to strap em in last night I started witht he waves of nausea and motion sickness again, think that is due to the hormones so, I invested in a pair of those travel braclets and they work, so much so that when they began to anoy me I took them off, had them back on again after less than 5 minutes lol.
    So now the waiting game begins again.
    Have a good weekend all.
    Michelle let me know how the scan and BT go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

Congratulations on being PUPO. Sending you lots of baby dust and sticky vibes. I can't wait for the boob strapping (yey). Had forgotten all about that!!

Well I am in tomorrow for FET. Both embies are going in. Haven't heard what my hormone levels were yet but my lining was at 7.1. So fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had my FET today. so am now officially pupo with two. one A grade and one B grade embie in. Hoping they are getting comfy in there. BT is 20 august. I forgot again to askabout my hormone levels.
    How are you feeling ? So we will be a week apart.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am doing OK so far, get woken up through the night by my boobs falling off and tonight I am realy hungry even though I have eaten dinner. I am now at the stage where I am thinking it hasnt worked, along witht he mood swings and nausea but, it isnt anything that cant be put down to the hormones I am takeing.
    BT is on Monday so only 4 more days of going insane.
    How are you going?