+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I hope AF arrived yesterday for you. It sounds like it was coming along. Unfortunately or fortunately (whichever) I don't get AF anymore. But I must admit after taking all the meds last ET and then topping Boy did it come with a vengeance. I don't remember it being so bad (maybe when I was 14).
    it will be no time before you are in for ET.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I had a relaxing one.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Michelle, Happy to hear you had nice weekend.
    My period still hasnt arrived I am getting the breast pain and the cramps are getting worse but, still nothing, surely it wont be long now.
    How you going with the cutting down on the smokeing?
    I am thinking I might buy a white swim suit and a white towel and go for a swim that might do the trick.
    Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I had a bit of a melt down today and OMG picked up cigarette after not smoking all day yesterday and 3/4 of Sunday. I know bad huh. Anyway it sounds like you should be getting AF soon, get that white swimsuit on or just a white skirt (ha ha).
    Went to naturopath today and she wasn't happy with my BT results from FC. My estrgen level was OK but I had a <6 reading for progesterone when they did ET. So that was my meltdown. I should have had a reading of much higher but I am not sure what. So it looks like they stuffed up big time. I am seeing FN on Thursday and am going to ask about everything. If I don't get the answers its back to FS for answers. Wish me luck. I don't want to do another FET if they dont know what they're doing.

I am praying for you to get AF fast. It must be awful having all the symptons but a no show. Try not to think about it and maybe she will come. Have some drinks and play some darts to get your mind off it.

Take care
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear you haveing a rough time at the moment, I would of reached for a smoke as well, in fact, I have been temped a couple of times.
    I hope they can sort out your hormone levels and get yu going on another FET. The cycle I am doing is a HRT cycle my estrogen is very low by all accounts.
    Still no AF, I recon she going to be kicking and screaming when she flies in and will be a real witch.
    I think you did good for that sort time that you didnt have a smoke, I would uses that as your next goal, work out the time you went without a smoke then set a goal to go one more hour, then add an hour and so on. If you end up only haveing one or two a day you will be ok because eventuly you will forget yu smoke lol.
    Take care and keep your chin up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

Sorry I did reply over weekend by phone but it did not go through. Thankyou for your support.

I hope you had a great Easter. Did AF come yet? I hope so.

AFM: trying to sell car and had 3 calls with 3 no shows to look. Seen FN on Thursday and she said my levels are what they want before implant. Progesterone should increase after implant for preg. So am taking her word. She also gave me number for acupuncture in Castle Hill. She said there has been a lot of success with this guy. So booked for Saturday. Have now stopped smoking again (woohoo) but still on patches. I'm thinking it will probably be May before next FET.

Speak soon
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, good new off your FS that is good. When you go see the acupuncture man ask him about the quitting, he might be able to help you also, no harm in asking is there. You are doing great just remember if you are going to be faceing a stressfull situation, buy a chuba pop so instead of grabbing a smoke you can shove that in your mouth lol or a banana
    No AS still not here, I am now on day 7 of 20mg Provera twice a day, my last day. I have to sleep in a tight sports crop top to help ease the breast pain as I wake up in the night with the pain of them falling off every time I roll over, it has helped a little bit but, I didnt go to darts last night as it hurts to throw a dart Hopefully I will start AF on Sun/Monday so we can get started.
    Stay positive May isnt far away, if I finaly get started next week then I will probly be looking for a BFP in May and it is also Mothers day in May so, May is looking like a good month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh No I hope you have AF soon. I can sympathise with the sore, swollen boobs. They do wake you up with every turn. I have to admit wearing my arh bras to bed was soooo good.
    Well had acup yesterday. He also did the smoking to. I now have a thing on my ear that I press 20 times every urge. It seems to be working. I also have a few sore spots from the needles. He was telling me he now has only IVF patients. He is a lovely man.
    I finally sold my car yesterday after 3 months of trying. And I also got my guide dog puppy that I was raising back. He a terror and did not make the cut (too strong and dog distracted). I told them he would probably drag a blind person onto the road. So thats 2 things down now just waiting on the 3rd good thing.
    Yeah for May for both of us. Come on down and settle in snuggly.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything sounding positive for you, glad you asked about hte smokeing at the acup, I know of many people who have had wonderfull results going the acup way to quitt smokeing.
    Well I am still waiting for AF, realy is starting to get to me now, they recon I should bleed 3 to 5 days after takeing the last Provera but, here I am on day 5 and still nothing, yep have every other symptom but, not bleeding. Will ring the clinic tomo and see what they say this time. I am sure it will turn up soon though. I am still hopeing that May will be the month either way it is my birthday in May it is Mothers day in May so I recon it has to be May. It was also May last year we recieved our Embryos so it has to be May.
    Keep up the good work
    Heather

Thanks
    Reviews
    well the witch flew in on her broomstick to sweep out my uterus, so, this means that after 5 years we are finaly begining our medicated cycle and hopeing to be ready for FET in about 3 weeks. OMG I cant believe we are finaly on our way. It is almost a year since we were blessed with our embryos and is everything goes well we are hopeing to be testing around the one year mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

Wow fantastic news. I am soooo happy that finally she came and you are on your way. I hope everything goes well with meds and FET.

AFM; not much happening. the acupunture dr advised me to transfer both embies as it gives a better chance of one taking. Something about the embies give off a anti rejection hormone when they are not yours which helps them to stick. So am pondering this thought but am a bit scared about possibility of having twins.