+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

I am back on the patches and have cut down so by tomorrow hoping not to even light up. We ran into some problems in Qld. My mum's car's windscreen cracked and then the car sprung a leak and then it lost power steering. I told mum she wasn't to call her cars 'mergatroid' any more. The last car was a dud and now she has problems with this one. I told her to call it Alfonse or something. Then to top it all off when we got to my sister's I think I scared her cat to death. It had a heart attack and all I did was say 'Hello Roger" Needless to say that just tipped my sister over the edge. She is going through a separation and it's not too good. So mum is still there for about 2 -3 months.

I am so glad you are where you are at the moment and will be thinking of you and sending good vibes. Keep up the no smoking.

Best wishes

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default happy thoughts

Hi Heather

I am on the patches now and should not be lighting up tomorrow.
    As for Qld. OMG My mum's car cracked a windscreen, then started to leak through the dorr and then had no power steering. To top it all off I think I scared my sister's cat to death. I said Hello Roger and he ran down stairs and had a heart attack. This did not help my sister at all. She is very emotional at moment as she is going through a separation. I felt terrible. Mum's staying there for 2 -3 months to get her through this.

I hope the smoke smell is not too bad for you. I will not be smoking tomorrow.

Best wishes and lots of

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default All green to go FINALY

Hi, Michelle, You can do it, I know you can, make sure you have some nuts to chew on and drink lots of water. Nuts dont cause the weight gain as much as the sugar stuff. Fruit is another good thing but, you can keep nuts in your bag Ok so yep I can see the funny side to this convo lmao.
    I hope your sister can forgive you but, I must admit I did laugh out loud when I read that. I do hope she feels better very soon. Your mum need to get some one to check over her cars before she buys them, I thinkt he bad luck has to be over now though, they say it comes in 3's and I think, seperation, drops dead cat. and a leaky cracked car sounds like the 3.
    So that measn you WILL STOP SMOKEING and YOU WILL GET BIG AND ROUND WITH CHILD get a couple of pictures of babies and pregnant women, then every time you feel like a smoke look at them and see why you are quitting, you will do it.

So, today I have just recieved the official OK to go email. I had my day 21 scan yesturday to check the uterus and it is all good. So that means all we are waiting for now it AF to fly in on her broonstick to sweep out the old lineing and I start the progynova on day 1. We are praying she is on time(12th March)
    I am still a little anxious but, I am totaly being positive and I am think it is going to work and we are going to have a nappy xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congrats

Hi Heather

Congratulations. I must admit the anxiety is the hardest part. The TWW is even worse.
    I was giggling to myself reading your post cause it is funny when I say I scared the cat to death. I didn't think I was that bad in greetings.
    I went to GP & naturopath today and am ready definitely to STOP. So I have my smoked almonds, grapes, apples, pommegranite juice etc all ready to go.
    I was on progenova to get my lining in order before ET. OMG how sore and bloated. I couldn't even wear a bra (I bought some ARGH Bras they are great for soreness). Then I started the pessaries as well and that made it worse. I don't get AF anymore but I sure did after I stopped the meds. I felt like I was 16 all over again.

Here's hoping for AF is right on time for you.

Speak soon

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default thanks for the tip

Hi, Michelle, thanks for the tip on the Arh bra, I recon I am going to be in a world of hurt with my boobs, I get a lot of pain prior to AF now I will be getting a couple of them arh bras. I also get a lot of bloating so, I will make sure I have some nice big and stretchy shorts. A trip to Big W and Best For less on the weekend I think.
    I am also thinking maybe I need ot have a metal bra made, why is it as soon as you say " Mind the boobs dear they are sensative" they seem to get knocked and squashed, well Rob he decided to give me a big hug in bed, I am lieing faceing away from him so, he puts his arm around me and pulls me towards him and OMG the pain, I was crying, he was crying because he knew he had hurt me, poor man. One totaly squished boob I am so not lookin forwards to painfull boobs He been so nice ever since though lol, wonder how long I can milk it for hehehehe
    Wont be long and you will be smoke free once again and ready to go.
    Well better see if I cant find something to do lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    still waiting for AF, she was due yesturday. Typical I am almost always 28 days on the dot but, I on the odd occation I am a couple of days late and sometimes 2 weeks but, that is when I have had loss.
    she will fly in soon, got back ache but, that could be because I need a new bed lmao. We will see, I am not going to stress about it, it means I can have a drink at darts tonight and let my heair down and have fun.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi Heather

Hope AF comes soon for you. But at least for tonight you could relax and have a drink or two. You are probably there already so Did you win at darts? Hope you had fun.
    Your AF will come soon

I'm still smoking but only bout 5 now. I know bad huh. But I think I'm a little concerned bout next ET. Anyways have to get theat out of my head and STOP!

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    totaly doing great, 5 a day is fantasic, dont so blooming hard on yourself. You are cutting down and as far as I am concerned you are on the way to being smoke free. You will have concerns and fear for your next FET, I dont think there is a women on this earth that doesnt, I am bobbin myslef.
    I did ok at darts but, could of done better, I left before our last game had finshed so we either drew or lost by one leg. I had a fun night, still didnt sleep so well, maybe should of had a couple more Mr. Jimmies.
    It has started to rain here and there is a cyclone up the top end that means more rain. The rains could mean the road is closed due to flooding, that is just my luck, my period is late and there is a cyclone warning and a good chance of the road to Cairns being closed. Might just have to fly up there on Friday if it floods. OH well better get back to cleaning, I have to do something to keep me busy so I might as well wash the walls, sweep the floors scrub the shower lmao All will be well for both of us, you just have to believe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

Sorry i have been MIA.

How is everything going. Good I hope. Well I hope. Did you start your cycle etc

I ended up going to see a clairvoyant. Wow she blew my mind. I did not say anything to her. She read my palm and then cards and did a number thing. She told me I have a long life with 4 children who are not mine and 1 child that is definitely mine. I think the 4 are my niece and nephew and step grand children (OMG that makes me old). When I told her about the IVF and donor she went back to my palm and said Yes definitely 1 child is yours. Yeah!!! my heart was singing. So I am thinking about end of April for next FET but am still scared eggs might not thaw properly or implant. Only have 2 left and they are frozen together. Have to get it out of my head so am booking appoint. with FN and counsellor at clinic.

Sticky vibes for your ET.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have thought about going to see a clairvoyant but, I am scared of what they would say lol. I hope you go for a transfer, you just have to believe.
    Well my cycle as normal it isnt going smoothy, we are all set to go and my AF hasnt arrived. So we waited almost 2 weeks then took Provera 10mg x 2 for 5 days to trigger a bleed. Took the last one of those on Tuesday and now just waitng for myt bleed. I have been getting cramps for the last week but, still nothing. The way things go for us it will arrive with lousey timeing. I have to have bt's and alineing scan on day 8/9 day 10 is a lat resort and the way things are looking day 8/9 could end up being Easter Sun/Monday so, it will be first scan and BT of the day on day 10. So we are praying AF arrives tomo or or very early Saturday and if not, I need it not to arrive untill Tuesday
    I have been getting the sharp crampy pains in my tummy and the back ach but, I am thinking that is wishfull thinking and it is all in my head lol.
    Have a good weekend, take care. Pray to those cosmic faries for me that AF flies in on her broomstick soon