+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa, sounds like you will be cleaning the paint off the walls soon. It wont be long and AF will arrive, dont be suprised if you burst into tears a few times, if you do let the tears flow and get the stress out of your system, allow it all to flow out of your mind and body, think of it like a clear out of any negative thoughts and feelings, makeing way for all the good and positive times ahead.
    Monday will be here soon try to stop looking for it because it is like watching the jug boil, it will take loner to happen.
    take care xoxox Heather

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Rob made loads of phone calls this week to the clinic after my ed was told I might get the embryos by early in the new year so, after he spoke to our nurse we sent her all the emails we have that show how long we have been at this, then this morning my ED got an email off Pivet telling her that as soon as she has done the BT's and counceling the embryos will be freed to move to Cairns so now we are praying the councilor will move her ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heather that is so fantastic looks like were gunna be up the duff together

we'll be able to grow fat together -or in my case fatter

keep me updated,have a great weekend....

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol I aint no stick figure anymore, I am hopeing to loose a few flabby bits before I put them back on again
    It will be good we can help eachother through it all. I am just hopeing and praying that the councelor pulls her finger out as I know my FS was planning to do a transfer later this month but, I am probly looking at next month. As long as it is before bloomin xmas lol Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok yes I happy, next friday all the councleing is due to be completed and then I see some one about all my results and SET A DATE for my medicated cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Looks like Feb, still another 3 bloody months away but, as soon as the embryos are on the way I start my meds. I have the plan all set to go. Everything is done and all there is now is more blooming waiting. Again my new medical team were disgusted in my last FS. Earlier this year I had a load of blood tests done and one of those tests was for cholesterol and no one thought it was worth telling me that is was very high my new fs isnt worried as it was not a test done after fasting. I will go and see my GP to get it checked out as I do think it should be checked. I am already starting a fittness routine to loose weight and make sure I am in tip top condition ready for pregnancy. Seems all my other tests and all my scans results were perfect.
    So now it is hit the cardio twister, decorate our bedroom, the hallway and the lounge, just to keep my mind busy lol and pass the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So heres the latest. Rob contacted the clinic two weeks ago as my cooling off is finished, last day today. He was told that we have to have another session of councleing, I am like WTF for but, no one seemed to know and the councelor is off on maternity leave(not an exscuse I need to be hearing) So for the last two weeks we have been trying to arrange another counceling seeion with another councelor, only prob there is, she is in Perth we are in Townsville and she has no clue as to what has happened so far. Today Rob is on the phone makeing phone calls and trying to get this sorted out. AF is due in about two weeks and that is when we want to get started.
    After two weeks of trying to get hold of the bloomin councellor The old one)we finaly got a reply.
    OMG I want to rip her head off the following is why, the very first sentance tells me she realy isnt any good at her job, there wont be many of you that wont understand why I feel that way once you read some of the things she has written in the email and it is the first we hae heard of any of this.
    Hi Heather

I apologise for the late reply, I am currently on Maternity Leave and not regularly checking emails,
    I am sorry to hear that you feel frustrated regarding the embryo donation process. Embryo donation is a very complex issue and it is my role to identify any potential issues and assist clients to be aware of the issues and help them to work through them. I am an advocate for the unborn child so I need to look at things from that perspective.
    Further consideration regarding your age and the impact this may have on raising a child as well as the impact this would have on your health
    I recommended that the cooling off period be used to allow the donors and recipients to get to know each other better before the treatment. It also allows both parties to consider the issues raised in the initial counselling session and clarify your position on them. The cooling off period also allows both parties to identify any other issues that may have not been considered during the initial consultation period
    The purpose for the counselling session after the cooling off period is to review the above issues. I usually recommend a cooling off period followed by a counselling session for all known donations and I think it is especially important for embryo donation

So she didnt listen to us when we told her it is basicaly an unknown donation, yes we know eachothers names and a bit of family history but, we are friends on face book and that is all. What the hell has my age and health got to do with her, that is between me and my doctor and he dont have any problems with it. Why the fullf is she telling me she is the child asvocate OMG where does she think she is, FAMILY COURT.
    She say s she recomended the 3 month cooling off so all these so called issues can be worked on, well HELLO no one knew about them untill the end of the cooloing off because no one has any of these issues other than you. If she is so concerned about my age then why recomend the 3 months cooling off considering how long we had already been trying to get the donation done before she saw me, yes it was 3 months already, she could of said there was no 3 months cooling needed instead she made us wait 3 months and now drops this crap on us. As far as I am concerned all these things SHE is concerned about should of been brought up in the first session. I mean we paid for 3 one hour sessions and if we add all the time up from the 3 seesions we paid for it wouldnt even add up to an hour never mind 3hours.
    So right now I am waitng to hear off Rob with the phone appointment with the councellor in Perth and praying we can get our medication within the next two weeks so we can get started.
    For the first time in almost 12 months I could of lit a smoke and smoked it, that is how angry she made me, that made me even more angry but, I didnt I just worked out twice as hard in the pool.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up we finaly are on our way

Well after weeks of what the fluuy is going on we finaly got our final session done and we are hopeing to be starting our medicated cycle around the 12th March and transfer should be about 2/3 weeks later.
    It has been a very long and very hard road so far but, we are now looking towards a very nappy xmas if all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

Hi

I am so pleased that finally you have the go ahead. Cooling off periods are stressful and to be told you had to wait longer would be so frustrating.

Good luck on 12 March

AFM; I had ET on 2nd Feb but came up BFN. Have put on hold for a month cause I did pick up a cigarette so am trying to stop again.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default On the way to nappydom

So, on Monday I go for a day 21 scan, just to make sure there are no cysts before I start the medication around the 12th March. I am thinking how lucky I am that day 21 of my cycle is on Monday, so not long to stress and worry lol. I am going to buy wool so I can make a nice baby blanket for my baby, it is the begining of a new positive me.

Hey Michelle, I have been tempted the last 6 weeks to pick up a cigarette but, I been ok it has now been 1yr since we quitt and this last 6 weeks is the first and only time I have thought about lighting one up, you managed to quitt before you will do it again. I did the pycho thing, told myself constantly how disgusting it was, how bad it tasted and bad I smelled, read al sorts of horrid things about smokeing and pregnancy. It worked, just took a while to sink in, now I hate the smell of them, OMG just thought about it, what if the smell of them is so bad when I am pregnant that is makes me ill, I wont be able to go anywhere unless it is outside almost everyone I know smoke.