+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    you can pop in any time lol, I am already a fat I so neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to work out

OK all done lmao
    Have a realy good weekend girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls thankyou so much Helen and Heather I know I can get on here and have a good giggle I do love your form of exercise its right up my alley!!!! I looked in the mirror the other day at my belly and imagined it poking out.......
    I do appreciate all the support I get as I have zero contact with my family so that makes you lot my new family....

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -bfn (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 bfn
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -bfn
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 this will be the one NO NOT THE ONE

ED TBA in september hopefully lucky 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is a pitty you dont live nearer we could hook up for a cuppa, I have little to no contact with my family either, we havent even told my mother what we are doing, I hardly hear a word off her unless she is trying to tell me how to live my life.
    Not long now untill the vampires take your blood again
    will be waiting to hear when your date for transfer will be.
    Got the results off my scan, no holes or abnormalities in there, nice to know I have at least part of my body is normal lmao.
    Next week I think is my next blood test
    Hope you all haveing a good weekend the weather here is lovey as always.
    to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi heather had my bt yesterday and didnt get call until today which keeps ya guessing.... anyhoot it turned out im perfect my levels are 61 whateva that means main thing is im good to go just waiting for af to show her ugly face for the last time for the next 9 or so months....

I wish I did live nearby a cuppa would be wonderful i miss my friends so much as i moved away, when my boy died i didnt even get a visit from any of my family and my parents didnt see fit to come to the funeral so i closed that door on my family and moved interstate whilst lonely i feel free from their crap ect and it was the best move ever all i have is my telephone calls now with my bgf's and we miss each other so much dh is great but bgf's just seem to understand everything if ya know what i mean .

cheers

FET #3 2009 bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    I moved half way around the world to escape my family and thier crap, so yes I know where you are comeing from. Your BTs results are very good, like you say just waiting for the witch to fly in on her broomstick and sweep out your uterus to make it nice and clean ready for beanie to move in. I will be keeping everything crossed for you.
    I going to have a talk with my nurse, I got the sorest boobs and bad nausea and crampy uncomfy in my lower abdo area and certain smells make me want to upwards swallow in that big white trumpet in the smallest room in the house, might pee on a stick but, I know what it going to tell me, more blood tests lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god heather that would be sooo nice quiet often I have days like that and I think could be however it would be MORE than a miracle for that to happen......
    do let me know ASAP....

As for me I just waiting waiting waiting

cheers

FET #3 2009 bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    I POAS and as expected negative but, at least thats done, I know it will be the first thing I will be asked about when the nurse rings me. I think it probly to do with my estrogen levels being a little higher than they should be but, that also has a good side as it means my uterus will be nice and plump lol. At the same time it is a huge reminder of just how little time I have left, I will have a talk about it al with the nurse, maybe she can et up the councelor and the nurse co ordinator in Perth, my ED is away this weekend and is flying out to Bali on the 5th Oct we realy were both hopeing that evrything could be finalized before her trip to Bali but, it isnt looking like it will be at this rate, it is so anoying the run around we had with my other clinic wasted so much time, my ED tolld me she wanted me to have her embryos 26th May so it feels like so very long ago and we still havent got anywhere. Never mind it will happen soon I hope it does anyway.
    How long untill AF is expected for you?
    I hope it isnt too long to wait for you, it is so exciteing for you both and at the same time so nerve racking but, it will be worth it
    I cant wiat for next week and get the last assessment bts done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Heather just a quick one im so sorry it wasnt a positive for you
    today I am a nervous wreck and im on knicker patrol I sooooooo cant wait for AF to appear weird I know cause in a couple of weeks I'll be praying to hell she stays away!!!

over obsessing to working out dates of when im gunna be due cause im not accepting no for an answer this time I going all the way 9 months of fatness here I come

Im on day 25 im a day 28 girl however last month I was day 25!!! I am litterally busting at the seams its all I can think about

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love it "on Knicker patrol"
    I am a 28 day girl as well. You need to try and take your mind off it or you will drive yourself insane but, I know that wont happen it will be all ou can think about.
    You could try wearing white or, you could go window shopping trying on lots of diferent outfits lol, takes your mind off things to a certain degree
    Rob rang up the clinic yesturday and spoke to the nurse. He told her everything and how depressed it is makeing me with all these delays and how I will be 49 by the time I am giveing birth. he told them the longer it takes the less chance there is of it all working and there could be added health problems because they not moveing faster. He can be very good at this sort of thing, being the doctors son has its advantages lol. he also told her we want it all sorted before my ED goes away to Bali on the 5th October and as we have been trying to get this all sorted since May26th I cant handle much more of the delays and crap. So she is makeing calls and trying to get it all sorted out. I will let you know what is happening. I will send you AF vibes and I will pray she comes your way this weekend. OMG isnt it wierd how we always pray she dont arrive and curse when she does then it is praying she arrives on time no wonder this drives us all a little cookcoo. Have a great weekend no matter what.xoxxo
    Last edited by HeatherRob; 23-09-2011 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Heather
    you are so funny im gunna wear white knickers tomorrow!!!! today i cleaned and cleaned and cleaned like a real freak so I guess you can say im already crazy

I like you have been waiting for a baby for a long time now I think because its my boys anniversary in 3 weeks I just so want to be or should I say need to be pg again
    im sorry you feel sad i really do understand how you feel im glad you have Rob there leading the way and taking charge i hope he gets some results for you
    I will be 42 in December so I know only to well that big ticking sound!!!

Thankyou for the AF vibes I am sending you some positive vibes

I have a strong feeling we will be going thru this together....

Have a great weekend

cheers Lisa

FET #3 2009 bfn