+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We are in the process of moving and I never took photos of DDs room damn I wish I had of now.

She does have a pink Abby Cadabby bed now. But when she was a baby it was all dark oak timber furniture with pink and green trimmings and canvas art.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love the rooms BRB & BM! :smile:

Anyone else wanna share pics of their LOs room?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love the idea of red and blue would look awesome

I dont think I have any photos of DD's room without her in the photo lol. But I'll have a look.

All the walls facing l that way are pink and all the walls facing this way - are purple with white trim. She has lino on floor. I have to get new curtains but when I do they'll just be pretty/girly with ladybugs and other cute insects on them (she loves bugs) And she has a wooden kitchen/wooden play shop/ two (2 shelf) bookshelfs put next to each other. Used for toy display and books. She is still in her toddler bed but will be getting a new bed later this year probably a white one with pink or purple on it.

I don't really have a theme as such just painted the walls the colours she chose and the toys are so bright and colourful it makes her room look themed?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in the middle of tidying my kids rooms, when im done ill take some piccies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The day before DS was born I bought some last minute body suits, they happened to be Elmo suits, so I bought a little Elmo blanket too.

It then snowballed and everyone bought him Elmo things and thank goodness he loves Elmo, because his room is full of it.

We rent, so the walls are all bare, I'd love to go OTT and do it all up, but such is the life of the renter.

Sorry, it was a bit of a mess when we took these photos.

I love the idea of a flexible Thomas theme that you can change down the track.
    Last edited by BlissedOut; 21-03-2012 at 20:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is our girls room this morning...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1193126280

They've just started sharing in the last couple of weeks, so their furniture doesn't match. Our youngest DD's room was done with Pooh Bear and the darker furniture, its now their playroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my boys room- sorry its dark its so dark in there, bit messy too, the only things out of sight are rugs, toy boxes and a lego table and the wardrobe

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...25/photo-1.jpg

This is my little girls room, wardrobe on other side of room-

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...25/photo-2.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../photo-1-1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love it! Keep them coming looking for ideas when we move dd to her big girl bed in a few months...