+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    2plusbaby is offline <------ "Jellybean" at 12wks 5days
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any reaction from him yet OP? You have been in my thoughts the past few day so thought I would check in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2plusbaby View Post
    Any reaction from him yet OP? You have been in my thoughts the past few day so thought I would check in.
    Same.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww thanks for thinking of me

OK here is the update.

I got sent an email 3 days after i sent the email to him, he was so sweet and told me he is not ready to just give up on us it made me feel so sorry for him. Then i got another email, OMG i think he has bi polar and i make this a very serious statement. He abused me in the email saying that i was sitting up here feeling sorry for myself, lobbing grenades at him and not having to worry about any fallouts....WTF?

So i sent him a filthy email, i know two wrongs dont make a right but i was soooo mad. I told him to get off his high horse and get back to reality lol

He then sends back another email, this is all in one day, this has been the most we have talked in 6 months by the way.

The email is as follows: Hubby writes

come down and we'll make a start on fixing things. the house will be there but u may not so get your bags pack them turn the electricity, water everything off and get down here!!! We'll get work that YOU want to do down here, get you and i out of our comfort zones and push through this. Go to the post office and redirect the mail until we find a place of our own and lets move forward, there is no excuse. Yes im telling you what to do you may not like it but this is not working. i will Not have my wife up there losing her mind and becoming an emotional wreck. i ask what security are you giving- up your work??? your freedom??? what is it??? because i see all of these down here if not more opportunity for you u can have your business down here and more, if you are afraid i am too the unknown but a wise person said to me once that if we dont push we wont know so nothing is stopping you...nothing, i need you to be brave and do this for me, for us. if there is a flicker of light left for us then you need to be with me because in the long run if this doesnt happen now we will BOTH BE LEFT WITH NOTHING.

OMG i am so confused, ugh i am going to Brisbane to save my marriage... So apprehensive at the moment but this way i can say that i have done absolutly everything to save it...

I love all you girls so much, i dont know what i would of done or where i would of been at without you all

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He sounds very honest in that e-mail. It sounds like he is going to fight for you and he feels you need to do the same by moving to Brisbane. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow, well I'm glad you got a reply, and thanks for updating, I too have been thinking about you and wondering how you got on... And I think if he's being honest in that email, then he does want to work it through, and really, I think you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Yes, you'll be leaving your job, but you can always get another one. So that's great that you're going to Brisbane, I hope that everything works out for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg just read this! Go go go!!! Dont give up ur love and babies and everything! He sounds honest and wants u with him! Go!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub
    Me 26 + DH 25 baby eric 13/08/2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw your thread and even though I don't have much advice just wanted to send you some of these. My heart just broke for you and I thought he was cheating when I read your original post but surely it couldn't be that if he wants you to come down there, I'm so relieved for you that he is making an effort! Please keep us updated and let us know how everything works out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness! Well I am super happy that you got a reply, and I hope that you are able to get some time together, AWAY from his family. Perhaps you could seriously think about some couples therapy. I really hope that everything works out for you sweetheart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow, I'm glad you finally got a reply
    I really, really hope it works out for you two. I definitely agree with perhaps trying to get away from his family too, seeing as his mum is a bit on the strange side