+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OMG! I cannot fathom that he would not even reply! I hope you can take some time to nurture yourself and that one day you find someone truly worthy of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Wow. I am glad you are feeling better about it all. I would feel gutted by his reaction (or lack of it) because it seems he doesn't care.

You seem like a very strong woman. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    gosh how upsetting! my heart goes out to you

it seems like he is completely detached from you

its a good thing that you sent the email, if he wanted out of the relationship he should have told you what he was feeling! what a coward

you deserve someone who treats you properly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow- I'm so sorry to hear this!!!
    Unbelievable...
    I guess it reinforces his behavior while he's been away-
    Please let us know how you're doing-
    Know that even tho it may be 'online'- we're here for u and your not alone.
    You must be so bewildered!!!
    ((hugs))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazza1981 View Post
    I have heard nothing, not a peep....WTF this is now doing my head in

I have packed his stuff, im over it....Looks like im not even worth discussing our marriage, i have had enough... Its done!

This is just sh!t, way to go husband you yet again have showed that you dont give a hoot about our marriage...
    I've been reading but haven't replied yet. But I just read this now and I'm so sorry - you must feel rotten. I'd *like* to think he's just trying to process it all, but it doesn't seem that way - he could at least write back and say `Ok I'm just taking some time to process this but will write back and I'm thinking about you and what you've said'.

I'm really sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ust finished reading your thread and OMG, i cant believe alot of things about this.
    1. Mum sends a valentines day card from the person who loves his the longest...JUST A BIT CREEPY!!
    2. That he didnt want to jump your bones as soon as he saw you...If i havent seen my DH for ONE day, I have to beat him off with a stick!!
    3. That he hasnt replied to your email!!

Like everyone has said, i wouldnt be jumping to any conclusions (i know its hard) as hes (hopefully) is just clueless about how you are feeling.

I cant imagine how sh*tty you are feeling. Good one you for telling him how you feel...that cant have been easy. As for the TTC stuff, maybe (sorry in advance) its a good thing you've seen what hes really like before any kids came along. Things happen for a reason.

I really hope things work themselves out for you but just remember, Theres plenty of opportunity to start a family with someone else. Maybe he just wasnt the 'right' one.

Lots of hugs to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Wow, I'm sorry to read it's turning out like this. But at least you know where you stand and can get on with looking after you. Get a working bee going on the house so you can sell the damn thing and move back to somewhere you can feel supported.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I am so sorry!!!

We are all here for you. Stay strong, you are amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, I've just read this thread and I'm so sorry firstly because of what your husband has put you through with your 'marriage' which seems to be a marriage in name only, but mostly because he couldn't even take the 20 seconds to acknowledge your email, even if it was just to let you know he needed more time to think about it. I'm glad you seem to have come to a decision and can move on with your life

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been reading but not replying. I'm sorry that you have had to endure this pain. I'm glad that you have come to a decision.

I know it's probably my own bias from my relationship with hubby's mother, but I think she is the toxin in your relationship. She is the other woman, not a gf on the side.

I also keep hoping that your DH comes to his senses and fights to get you back. I wish he was taking to long to reply because he is packing all of his things to show up on your doorstep. I know I'm wrong but I'm a hopeless romantic. You deserve someone who'll fight for you, and fight hard.

Good luck with moving forward. Be strong and prioritise you.