+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH and I were in a long distance relationship up until our engagement, we were 8 hours away from each other and saw each other more than you and your DH, and even now, if we are only apart for one or two nights even, he can't keep his hands off me. I would suprise him with a visit maybe, nice dinner and then tie him to the bed until he agrees to come home

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovemybabies! For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemybabies! View Post
    My DH and I were in a long distance relationship up until our engagement, we were 8 hours away from each other and saw each other more than you and your DH, and even now, if we are only apart for one or two nights even, he can't keep his hands off me. I would suprise him with a visit maybe, nice dinner and then tie him to the bed until he agrees to come home
    LOL! I love the tying him to the bed. It reminds me of a movie where the wife ties him to the toilet and in the end they get back together LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way, I know it looks like cheating. But I think talking first before jumping to conclusions is important.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Busy Bee For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hmm if my husband didn't return my text I would be livid!! and as for only ringing once a week pffffffft. You do deserve so very very much more. It takes 20 seconds to send a text it's not a biggy and my step dad used to drive 7 hours from Brisbane to port macquarie every weekend before he and mum got married. Made me know he really loved her.
    I hope that you talk to him, really let him know how you feel and actually find out exactly where his head is!!!
    My hubby and my marriage isnt based on sex but I know if I was away from him that long it would be one of the first things he would be interested in!!
    big hugs to you hun xoxoxoox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

I can't really add to this as the advice you've been given is great. I hope whatever you end up doing, it makes you happier because right now you aren't and isn't that what's important???

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emzluvbub For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great advice already said that I won't repeat-
    I wanted to add that I agree perhaps the family is impacting- either talking bad about you... Or is the mother fussing over him so much that he's reverted back to ' mummy's boy'??
    But that wouldn't explain the no sex.
    But before you jump to conclusions there could be an explanation- maybe he feels like he's let you down? Like he's not worthy?
    Talk it out- type him an email maybe, write a letter and let him think about the while situation then talk it out?
    Good luck!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebeingamum! For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You all are wonderful caring people, thank you so much for your wisdom and advice.

No i dont get on with his family, long story. Just to put it simply his mother lives through her son and daughters lives, has to know everything and just to put a little vent in here she sends my DH a valentines card every year signed from the one who has loved you the longest!!! WTF the woman is a crazy old cow...And thats not the half of it. Oh it gets worse!

I know i have to talk to him, i wish i could send him the link to here so he can read my post and all your replies. I hate feeling so alone, so lonely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear your marriage has turned out this way It does seem awful strange he didn't want to have sex after not seeing you since xmas. As a mum I get that sometimes adults are tired and not up for it every night. But after 3 months... surely he would want to be intimate in some way?

It seems to be he has already moved on, if not physically but emotionally. Not wanting to call you, return your calls.... they are not the actions of a man that misses his wife. I would make a surprise visit to him, preferably in the evening and gauge his reaction. If he's annoyed/apathetic/acting suspicious then you will know where you stand.
    Last edited by delirium; 27-04-2011 at 20:15.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    o0o0o that Valentines thingy is a little creepy......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    o0o0o that Valentines thingy is a little creepy......
    I thought the same thing!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Busy Bee For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (29-04-2011)