+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yes dh has taken over from his cousin and it is all over the shop and half of them are on mates rates

He is pretty frustrated.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    With PT no 1 I used to pay up front for a 10 sessions - had to be via bank transfer. We had to give 24 hours notice if we were to cancel otherwise we woudl be charged for the session. If we turned up late the session still finished at teh same time. It was the same time booked each week.

With PT no 2 he had I think 3 methods - it was all pay in advance but something like, pay $500 for 10 sessions in advance and receive an 11th session free, $180 for 3 sessions and there was another option that I can't remember now. Again it was the same time each week, 24 hours notice if you had to cancel otherwise you got charged.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

Mrs Nietzsche  (15-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. Obviously a far better system. Dh was complaining re people not bringing their money... I siad obv people often dont have cash on them.

Atm they pay each time they go so if people don't turn up, he doesn't get paid (but has wasted his time).

On Friday afternoons he trains a friend's wife, she hasn't turned up either today or last week (and also we had to miss swimming lessons as I cant go by myself and forgot to organsie Mum to come wtih me). So I felt annoyed at missing swimmming lessons when she didn't even turn up. I mean it was just an extra annoying part of it sort of thing.

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've only had personal training with a girl who was still studying at TAFE so she didn't have an ABN or anything like that, but our arrangement was $15 an hour for 3 hours per week (3 different days) and I paid her cash on the day. Sometimes I would pay a week in advance if I didn't have the right change. If I didn't go because I was ill, she didn't get paid (but I think that only happened once?? and she got cranky because she thoughtI was faking it. Probably was )

EDIT: Actually, I DID pay her for the day I missed because I felt guilty.I've just remembered. She was just about to go to the snow for a holiday and I gave her extra as spending money on the same day and she was chuffed. Sweet girl in a kicked my bum until I spewed kinda way..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH pays by direct debit automatically set up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Group sessions we pay $10 a session or buy a card of 10 for $100 and he just clips it each time, same for pt, pay separately or buy a card, with both if you buy a card you get one free