+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

My partner and I had bought Cami edu when our son was 6 yrs old and our daughter was 4 yrs old. We are somewhat different than most as we have been very proactive with our kids education. Our kids would spend half an hour everyday attempting the challenges and curriculum set by Cami. I know that it differs to what they have learnt at school, however it is still out of school learning that goes a long way. I recognise that most parents would have different goals and expectations with regards to the programme, however it has suited our needs. It was expensive at the time of purchase, however at that time I was earning sufficient money to justify the investment. Our kids have grown up with Cami with my son entering high school this year. Although they both have received the academic excellence award each year, the idea for us regarding Cami was that they would not struggle through school but learn how to learn and to enjoy school. I put their success down to hard work, and the many hours spent on Cami. Of course no kids including ours wanted to spend time initially doing extra study, however the benefits have made themselves clear to us. I have had no problems with the program at all.

Kind regards

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do not buy it

I STRONGLY recommend you do not buy this software I am about to go to fair trading to complain they want to charge me $1400 to cancel the subscription.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Notice this account has only made this comment and no further or previous comments.
    I admit i just joined myself but I have done this to warn other parents to be ready it wont matter if this program works or not you will have to pay over $1400 to get out of the contract
    Quote Originally Posted by hubabuba View Post
    Hi all.

My partner and I had bought Cami edu when our son was 6 yrs old and our daughter was 4 yrs old. We are somewhat different than most as we have been very proactive with our kids education. Our kids would spend half an hour everyday attempting the challenges and curriculum set by Cami. I know that it differs to what they have learnt at school, however it is still out of school learning that goes a long way. I recognise that most parents would have different goals and expectations with regards to the programme, however it has suited our needs. It was expensive at the time of purchase, however at that time I was earning sufficient money to justify the investment. Our kids have grown up with Cami with my son entering high school this year. Although they both have received the academic excellence award each year, the idea for us regarding Cami was that they would not struggle through school but learn how to learn and to enjoy school. I put their success down to hard work, and the many hours spent on Cami. Of course no kids including ours wanted to spend time initially doing extra study, however the benefits have made themselves clear to us. I have had no problems with the program at all.

Kind regards

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shield72 For This Useful Post:

Redcorset  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Don't sign with Cami!!!

"Presently I am fighting a court battle with them and need some proof of families who are affected with this software. "

Good luck with a court battle. I went through Fair Trading and all they could suggest was to shut the bank account it came out of. We received several threatening letters but nothing else. They seem to register a new company every couple of years, all from the same address in WA. When one company gets caught they switch to the next with a similar name.

DO NOT SIGN WITH CAMI

If you have already signed with Cami, don't try to contact and reason with them, it's a waste of time. Shut the account, forward any threatening letters to the Dept of Fair Trading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I haven't but after reading comments above, I'll definitely try it!