+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use part microfibre part bamboo in my Tuttos. If u get some microfibre soaker sets u can mix and match them with the bamboo ones. I find bamboo doesn't always soak up the wee fast enough, as another PP said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm one who's not in love with itti bitti tuttos either.

I bought 2 to test on DS before I committed to spending a fortune. Everyone I'd spoken to or read on here had raved about them. At the same time, I also bought some cheaper ones from another company (about $6 each). By coincidence, I used the cheaper ones for a few days with absolutely no problems then thought I'd give the Tuttos a whirl. I thought I'd put it all the inserts that came with them just to be on the safe side. They leaked on the first go. Haven't used them since. Soooo glad I didn't buy more than 2 and will the selling them soon.

So I exclusively use the cheaper brand...and they still haven't leaked (even overnight).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too Maddiesmum.

I have sold my itti bitti tutto. It was useless. Im so glad I only brought one and that I didn't listen to the lady at the expo who was trying to bully me into buying a full time stash. I didn't have the money for a full time stash anyways.

My little ripples is great way better than the tutto for my mind and money at less than $6 a nappy Im more than happy.

Anyanka

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not a fan of tuttos either, thankfully i only bought one! I love itti bitti sized nappies though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbles10 For This Useful Post:

Anyanka  (04-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyanka View Post
    Me too Maddiesmum.

I have sold my itti bitti tutto. It was useless. Im so glad I only brought one and that I didn't listen to the lady at the expo who was trying to bully me into buying a full time stash. I didn't have the money for a full time stash anyways.

My little ripples is great way better than the tutto for my mind and money at less than $6 a nappy Im more than happy.

Anyanka
    Lol...My Little Ripples was the cheaper brand I was referring to...they're awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my tutto's never had any leaks but have terrible troubles with the boo's not sure what the issue is other than the outer is a different fabric? I also have heaps of d'lish but my girls are a little small for the medium so we are sticking with the tutto's until they get a bit bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stayday View Post
    I love my tutto's never had any leaks but have terrible troubles with the boo's not sure what the issue is other than the outer is a different fabric? I also have heaps of d'lish but my girls are a little small for the medium so we are sticking with the tutto's until they get a bit bigger.
    Do you have covers for your boos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stayday View Post
    Boo s need a cover as they are a fitted nappy, if you are using a cover then it's more the covers fault then the nappy

Guest Guest
    I have this problem too, my dd is same weight and age and very petite also. I find I try and make it as tight as possible and you have to pull pants right up over but nowhere near the waist line, it tends to draw the moisture then. They also don't have a long use, so 2 hours max I need to change her. But overall I'm not happy with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DD is now 10kg at 18 months and i still can't get the tuttos to fit nicely, don't know how people get them to work on newborns!