+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ya know what!?, **** it feels good to be able to say/type all of that, get it all out and evaluated outside of my mind, and not be told 'but you cant expect too much for her', or 'Remember she's really only 3 developmentally'.

Thanks girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like Kane and Alex are fairly even with skills, excpet we like to say Kane is built like a brick s^&T house, his gross motor skills are fine and surprisingly his social skills are pretty good except he doesnt understand social rules ...eg you cant just grab something off a kid, or if they annoy you you cant just push them down. sounds like a bully but he is just behind in social skills.
    My eldest was alot like Alex social wise all the way thru prep even. It made me sad and i thought he would never make friends so i know how it feels, but something just clicked one day in yr 1. fingers crossed it does for Alex too. Now jake , while still a little awkward at times (sorry Jake) has alot of friends. Is Alex able to start dancing, or something? I found karate for Jake at a young age really helpd bring him out of his shell. I am going to try Kane in it at 5 but more to help with his concentration skills

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps prep for Alex sounds awesome. Cant wait for the preppie school photos next yr. Kanes "girlfriend" from daycare has started at his EI school on the same days that Kane goes. They are soo excitied sitting nexrt to each other on the ferry. Feel kinda sorry for their teacher though. they can be little ratbags together lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hahaha sue how damn cute he has a girlfriend hehehehehe.
    And thats really good that he gets her in his EI too!

Alex was the only girl, with 4 boys, but a new girl just started in EI and the teachers were hoping Alex would want to play with her and stuff but nooooo they're both stubborn so clash a bit haha. Poor teachers.

Im really hoping Alex does the same as Jake did. 'Click' and she gets it kinda thing.
    You start out with all these hopes and views for your childs childhood, and when it doesnt work that way its a bit of a kick in the head. I guess we all know about that.

oooo did i mention Alex is on the percentile chart thingos?? She's 95cm i think, and about 14.5kg (she's lost a bit lately). Yay Alex hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, has anyone elses' child here had an 'allograft'? Alex has a patch of donor heart tissue on her aorta, and i've got this laminated card here with the details (the tissues serial number, use by date, size etc) and im wondering how important it is to keep? No one has ever asked to see it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnAPrayer View Post
    Hahaha sue how damn cute he has a girlfriend hehehehehe.
    And thats really good that he gets her in his EI too!
    Yes Kane is our stud. He usually has about 5 girls on the go. I told Jake he will just end up with Kanes left overs. Poor boys mummies so mean lol
    yeah on the height and weight
    As for card. Chuck it in the "might need it one day draw"

Thanks
    Reviews
    We go through dept of Ed, EI program and my S is one of two girls in a class of 8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel1978 View Post
    We go through dept of Ed, EI program and my S is one of two girls in a class of 8.
    Alex is at a state school too (dept. of ed) and she with 4 boys and 1 girls. Im suprised there arent more kids in the class. But they're the only pre prep kids they have. theres a playgroup too though, with younger kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what age is Pre prep???? In NSW it's 4/5 then next year kindergarten

Thanks
    Reviews
    QLD have kindy/pre prep the yr before prep. They have to turn 5 before july to start prep that yr.
    So for alex she's turning 5 on the 25th july so just misses out on prep this yr (thankfully!). So prep kids will be 4-6 in prep.

And now the government are saying as of 2015 year 7 students will be at highschool!! Way to confuse us all lol.

I sorta wish all of Aus was the same, would be a lot less confusing.