+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck!!!
    I have a army hubby we started trying in April 10 he was away all may, july august, October and November!! He came back early December just after my "fertile period!" but magic happened!! According to 6,8,12 and 20 week scans this beautiful baby was conceived just 2 days before my period was due... I was wondering why it took so long to get a bfp!! lol!!
    Good luck af doesn't come because your baking a baby!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blairysmum For This Useful Post:

CrazyJs  (15-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work FIFO, and we were TTC for about 18 months before we got our BFP last month. My roster changes around a bit, and it always seems to change at the worst time! I was doing 16/5 most of last year which ruined most opportunities. Things lined up about 6 times in the past 18 months, but we conceived on my first night back last time. So, very lucky to catch that one!

Keep your hopes up, and try not to get too frustrated at your hubby for being away at the wrong times. I have no doubt he would be at home if he could, and is doing his hardest to get you guys into a great position in life. It's terribly difficult every time I have to get on that plane and leave my gorgeous DW at home.... even moreso now that we know she is UTD.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adz For This Useful Post:

CrazyJs  (15-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adz View Post
    I work FIFO, and we were TTC for about 18 months before we got our BFP last month. My roster changes around a bit, and it always seems to change at the worst time! I was doing 16/5 most of last year which ruined most opportunities. Things lined up about 6 times in the past 18 months, but we conceived on my first night back last time. So, very lucky to catch that one!

Keep your hopes up, and try not to get too frustrated at your hubby for being away at the wrong times. I have no doubt he would be at home if he could, and is doing his hardest to get you guys into a great position in life. It's terribly difficult every time I have to get on that plane and leave my gorgeous DW at home.... even moreso now that we know she is UTD.
    thanks i know in my head its wont be hubby's fault when he's away i will really have to remind my self of this everytime though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~CupCakes~ View Post
    thanks i know in my head its wont be hubby's fault when he's away i will really have to remind my self of this everytime though
    Do keep reminding yourself. I know it's hard being at home by yourself, but being away from your loved ones, family/friends, your own bed and own food and quite often in a rotten climate is definitely no walk in a park. It's a choice we make, but often due to the money, it's a bit of a no brainer, and you have to at least try and make it work.

Hopefully you have a good support network at home, that you can vent/lean on. Sometimes the nightly phonecalls/skype sessions just aren't enough. The last thing either of you need is to be biting at each other on the phone and resenting the choice you have made. If it gets like that, then there is no point continuing, and I have always told my DW that if it gets like that, then I will look for another job at home and sacrifice the extra money etc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adz For This Useful Post:

CrazyJs  (15-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have you tested yet cupcake?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to flicker For This Useful Post:

CrazyJs  (15-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flicker View Post
    Have you tested yet cupcake?
    nope i feel like crap ive just been laying on the couch all day
    its the first day of school hols and i feel to sick to brave the shops with three kids..............

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just tested then ( thank you Freya ) and got a but ill do it again first thing cause my AF is a week late now

Thanks
    Reviews
    jsut an update this morning i have tested and have got a faint second line so
    hubby leave is just a bit of two weeks so wish us luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's very promising Cupcakes

Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Fingers crossed it turns darker over next few days for you.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub