+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hey girls,

What do you do to find out when you are ovulating.

I have OPK's and i wonder if you take the test at night?

And the temperature thing do you do that in the morning?

And for how long?

I will be 11 days past af, so when should i start testing?
    Opks are best done in the afternoon at the same time. I would start testing on the day af finished
    But it does depend on your cycle length. Did you buy opk from online? Or from chemist? Most of the chemist ones tell you which cd to start on.

I never did bbt, but I'm sure you take in first thing in the morning before you get out of the bed

I'd be tracking cm as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    na your time now LPH is to relax and enjoy the time in your life my sweet!!! you deserve it so very very much. I remember honestly with Daniel....I went to see my GP as I thought My tumour was growing as the Pituitary tumour symptoms mimic pregnancy. She said can we do a test and I laughed in 8 years I had so many BFns...She didnt let me watch, she just said how would you feel if it was + I said I dunno....she said well your pregnant!! WTF!!!! what do I do now!!........go enjoy having a lil one inside you!!!!
    I am so so so so so happy for you hunny xoxoxooxox
    Awww that's an awesome story. it must of been the best day of your life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hey girls,

What do you do to find out when you are ovulating.

I have OPK's and i wonder if you take the test at night?

And the temperature thing do you do that in the morning?

And for how long?

I will be 11 days past af, so when should i start testing?
    Most of us start our OPKs on CD10 or 11 sometimes earlier, BBT is best done same time every day before u get outta bed ie the alarm goes off u lean over turn it off grab the thermometer and take ur temp then get outta bed or go back to sleep which ever an u have to temp every day all cycle

good luck hunni xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies

So I'm going to make my final check up appt with doc after losing my bubba in Dec. Got my all is good to start TTC again... (even though doc already said if I happen to fall earlier than then, don't stress...)
    I should probably just be patient, and wait until after the appt, but AF just left for this month, and I'm sooooooo impatient that I might see if I can rope DP into ditching the protection and see what happens.

So with that in mind, I suppose I'm looking at testing in May (I better make the appt for the 1st week of May in that case - and pray that the doc gives me the ok!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybabyjade View Post
    ladies

So I'm going to make my final check up appt with doc after losing my bubba in Dec. Got my all is good to start TTC again... (even though doc already said if I happen to fall earlier than then, don't stress...)
    I should probably just be patient, and wait until after the appt, but AF just left for this month, and I'm sooooooo impatient that I might see if I can rope DP into ditching the protection and see what happens.

So with that in mind, I suppose I'm looking at testing in May (I better make the appt for the 1st week of May in that case - and pray that the doc gives me the ok!)
    Mybabyjade, I am very sorry to read of your loss I hope that you get the ok to start trying again. So shall I add you to the list as unsure? Sending you lots of and
    GOODLUCK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Cherished, I got my tightly. Yes, pleased add me as unsure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am 99% sure I'll be joining you all... can I be put down for the 21st May which is also my birthday

May is a hard month for me tho with my Angels baby EDD was the 6th may. so maybe God will bless me with a BFP on my birthday??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybabyjade View Post
    ladies

sorry for your loss Mybabyjade i wish you all the best luck for ttc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Mybabyjade  (17-04-2011)

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladys af showed herself this afternoon can u plz put me down for the 16th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Can I please join your May testing thread. AF is due on the 2nd May. I am going to try not to test earlier this month, but I will see how I go! Patience is something very hard to have when your TCCing I am finding out!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blackduck For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (20-04-2011)