+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i need to join the May thread. Af will start tomorrow ( i have seen the signs!)

i cant find the *crying* emoticon, which is what i've spent the last half hour or so doing. :-(

I'll have my cry, then buck up and onto next month. We are now up to 6 months trying and time to do some testing per my GP. Starting with hormones and working our way down.
    Am still upset, cos i was so convinced it was this month! Have had severe baby brain for over a week - now it means i am just stupid - or someone at work is preggers! ( i get affected by others hormones very easily).
    Today i am going to have a little comfort food and some cuddles, gearing up for the weekend when i baby sit for a friend - great reminder of what i dont have

The girls here are such a great support- its the only place i can really talk about this stuff!
    Thankyou.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Duuurrrr I forgot to say the date!

May 18th thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are seeing too many April ladies for all the wrong reasons

Chubear- . Sometimes the best thing to do is to have a bit of a cry, I usually always feel better after I do. Hopefully a little help from the doc will do the trick FX. Hope your day gets better and you enjoy your weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Gosh I feel like the new kid at school. My DH and I will be TTC as soon as AF leaves. This is our first time.

I really have no idea when (or if) I will ovulate, as I took my last contraceptive pill on the 9th of April. Hence I don't know how long my cycles are...eek.

I guess the best thing will be to put me down as unsure? Unless anyone has some better advice

Will be trying to relax and enjoy the journey. Really looking forward to getting to know you all!

Mel

P.S. Thanks Ash for suggesting this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    mattsmel, Chubear and bk2b!! I hope may brings you a little miracle, I will add you to the list!!

mattsmel - Do you know if your cycles were regular before the pill? I was always 28 days approx before the pill and when I came off the pill which I was on for 10 years I got my AF 28days after I stopped and have been the same since. Goodluck and hopefully AF doesnt show and you get a BFP instead

Chubear - I sometimes get very sad when AF arrives. For me it reminds me of not being pregnant anymore and brings back the feelings I felt when I lost my angel. We are on the 7th month since the loss so its taking us longer this time. Usually once AF starts I feel down but then I start counting down to O and that gives me something to look forward to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mattsmel

I just went off the "normal" 28 days for my first cycle. I had no idea if it would be right but I had a vague memory of not having any long cycles pre-pill.

For O times I'm not testing/temping yet so just went off the general CD14 and kept my eye out for signs from my body. Will never know if I got it right though AF/BFN day 27. I plan to do the same untill (if) we reach 4-6months TTC, then I will start really trying to time DTD with O.

Enjoy your TTC journey, hope it's a fast one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Cherished, I can't quite remember the exact cycle dates but it was roughly a month. I will try to catch the egg at some point, hopefully!

Ash, thank you for your advice and good wishes! I think we will think about charting later down the track too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ash and Cherished!
    Feeling better today, onto May!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you are feeling better today Chubear

DH and I have decided not to put TTC off for 2 weeks (for work reasons) so just waiting for AF to leave and then we'll get started on May.

Buying my 40 pack of HPT's today off ebay! I just told DH I'm spending $10 on some tests, didn't say how many. If he sees the bag of 40 he'll think I'v gone crazy .

Just worked out I should O around easter long weekend. Perfect timing! Plently of free time for DTD x many
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 16-04-2011 at 09:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

What do you do to find out when you are ovulating.

I have OPK's and i wonder if you take the test at night?

And the temperature thing do you do that in the morning?

And for how long?

I will be 11 days past af, so when should i start testing?