+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry haven't posted in a while. Am guessing the faint POAS I got must have been an evap : ( Still no AF had bloods done and shows HCG level of 2 which doctor said was good, means the miscarriage is all gone from my body. We are moving on to the June thread, as I ovulated this month but got no AF so I guess its a BFN for us. Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP'S.

*Kate: Congratulations on your BFP, very excited for you.

*Sammyplus3: Good news on the blood results, fingers crossed your BFP comes soon.

*Mummylips: Oh my goodness I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Its a horrible thing to go through, especically on your own. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Feel free to PM me, tears filled my eyes when I saw the words you wrote, please try and take care. Will see you in the support group xoxo

*Backgroundnoise: I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Let me know if you ever want to talk about it. Hope you have people around you can talk to. Please take care xo

*Sara87: Wow, 6 days late fingers crossed you get your BFP soon.

*Lannie and Bubbanails: Sorry to hear AF arrived, good luck for next month will be joining you in the June group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lannie, I sent you a PM with the details, Goodluck for next month
    BB - I am so sorry. It took AF a little longer than usual to show up after my M/C maybe 6 days later? I cant really remember. Wishing you lots of luck for next month

Only a couple of days left! Hoping there will be a couple more BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    im so confused had nothing but bfn's but i feel preggo if thats at all possible at this early stage. i pee lots, sleeping heavier, boobies are feeling fuller and tender but then im also slightly crampy feeling heavy in the uterus like AF is on its way but then i have also been feeling nauseas the last 2 mornings. Af should possibly be due on thursday if i am having a 28 day cycle which i think i am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm wondering if anyone else can see this?? I POAS this morning with FMU (shouldn't be testing for another 2-3 more days) and can see the faintest of faint, faint lines on the attached photo...

Hope everyone is having a lovely BFP filled day!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    AlyLala - I couldn't see the pic hun - it wouldn't load. I really, really hope that it is a nice BFP for you! xxx

Sammy - well I really do hope that these symptoms are a positive sign. Either way, you'll know in a couple of days. Hang in there hon. for you.

CHerished - thanks for PM. You're a sweetie.

Good luck everyone!
    xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been in this thread much, but I posted earlier on. It's good to see those with BFP's- congrats ladies . Sorry to hear of those with early miscarriages and BFN's . I am on CD 38, still no sign of AF and have been testing with all BFN's. What could this mean? I am usually a 28-30 day cycle to the day kinda gal. Help! We have only been TTC for one month. I did some OPK's when I thought I would be ovulating, but never got a positive one, or even a second line at all. And didnt get EWCM until CD 32 . I just wish AF would hurry up and come if she is going to .

GL to those still waiting to test .

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    ahhhhhhhh help!!!!!
    So here's the run down currently CD27 or 11DPO, bfn Friday, Sunday and today. I have a 26-27 day cycle. I am cramping more than what AF would usually be and cervix is high (sorry tmi) and cm is thick and white. Maybe baby ferned on CD16 and I'm 99.99 % sure that was the day I ovulated as I ovulate day 16 or 17 every month. Also had ferning yesterday and Saturday. Bit keep getting BFN's...... Advice girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tammy - i would love love to help but im in the same boat i do know that your cervix will be high just before af and your cm will be as described unfurtunately the cervix and cm are not good indicators of pregnancy as your cervix will change several times a day but it is tipical for it to be high in prep for af and it also moves up high for pregnancy therefore it is unreliable. sorry hun but wish u the best of luck. its is also normal for your cycle to change in length by a day or 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    AlyLala: I can see the faintest of faint lines on the second picture. Has it gotten any darker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI background noise, the test looked the same again today, and FR is still not picking anything up
    AF is nowhere to be seen so I have no idea what's going on with my body - I had a giant temp jump today too!