+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone
    This feels soo bizarre after last week. The PET scan department said I shouldn't need to worry about the risk to the baby having the scan last week yay!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    na your time now LPH is to relax and enjoy the time in your life my sweet!!! you deserve it so very very much. I remember honestly with Daniel....I went to see my GP as I thought My tumour was growing as the Pituitary tumour symptoms mimic pregnancy. She said can we do a test and I laughed in 8 years I had so many BFns...She didnt let me watch, she just said how would you feel if it was + I said I dunno....she said well your pregnant!! WTF!!!! what do I do now!!........go enjoy having a lil one inside you!!!!
    I am so so so so so happy for you hunny xoxoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky - I hope everything is better today, and that you and Dan are both feeling better.

AF has left the building so the countdown is on to O. Pretty pretty please let this month be our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It's my turn to officially join the May Testing thread.

Nasty AF has turned up. 28 days exactly from my very first sign last month (which is a good thing I guess).

Could you please put me down for testing on the 10th?

Not sure how we'll go this month, we have to put TTC off for 1-2 weeks due to my work. I work at a Vineyard this time of year and need to spray so want to be 100% sure there is no bub to harm. Even though the chemicals I use are not too bad and I'll be going over the top with protection clothing this time I still don't want to risk it. ( at what I'm going to look like with all my layers/mask/gloves/glasses on). Hoping I get the spraying out of the way fast and in-time for O.

Hope everyone is well and on track for having the best chance of catching a little one this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Af arrived this morning and im really cut up about it so so not happy then again who is happy to see multiple bfn's and multiple Af's month after month.
    please feel free to give me a virtual slap if i start talking about symptoms this cycle so far i have had all the promising preggo symptoms only for them to turn out as pre af arrival warnings.

Cherished can i please be but down for the 8th of may should be day 32 for me hoping to see something by then!!

Baby dust to all the ladies and please please let May be magical and BFP's plentiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scrap that Cherished can i be put down for the 18th of May i calculated it wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    sammy for this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy - I really didnt think you would need to join us in May. Sorry AF arrived. Wishing you lots of luck for May

Ash0610 - Goodluck for this month. I will have my fingers crossed that all the chemical spraying will be done before O.

Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there lovely ladies

Well I'm on to May now but still waiting for AF to arrive. CD35 today and she's missing in action. I'm definitely not UTD so I'm going mad

Ahhh that feels better so Cherished I'm an unknown limbo woman

Lets have a lot of BFPs this month for all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF started 'properly' earlier then I thought, could I get my date changed to the 7th? I will be testing on the 7th and again on the 10th if no AF by then.
    Thankyou.

Hope we all have more luck then last month.