+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this shouldnt be here but...

I am hating having to wait Im pretty sure I O'd today and the tww is just driving me nuts wouldn't think that 14days could go so slowly. We dtd for three nights after af and again two nights ago. I have never had a problem falling pregnant and it usually happens first go. I have been trying to keep busy but the days just aren't going fast enough, its hard not to think about it. bh doesnt help lol

I have been looking at baby stuff and baby names, cars etc. Also thinking about if I will get bad ms like I usually do and wondering how I will cope with getting the boys to school and normal life.
    Im so anxious as I want another bub so much Im excited to see what its like to have a baby with kids instead of a baby with toddlers it should be a lil easier.

ps thanks for the vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kattttte View Post
    Hi my names Kate Im 24 and ttc no#4 I will be testing on the 24th
    Hoping for a girl but don't have my hopes up to high after three boys.

Good luck and congrats to all the positives this month already.

Hi, I have 4 ... 3 boys & 1 girl.. so that pink can happen i said the same when TTC my daughter, after 3 boys doesn't feel like you can get a daughter but it is possible. I did some natural girl swaying not sure if it worked or it was just my time to get pink. I am TTC pink again, but happy either way. we are similar as i too have bad MS all through my pregnancy (i know, its crazy i keep going back when i get so sick lol) And all my boys was 1st go, daughter took I think 5-6 cycles, my Angel baby was 1st try, this time I have been TTC for 6 cycles so far with no BFP yet.

Feel Free to message me for you hun. & welcome to the testing threads xxx

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kattttte View Post
    I know this shouldnt be here but...

I am hating having to wait Im pretty sure I O'd today and the tww is just driving me nuts wouldn't think that 14days could go so slowly. We dtd for three nights after af and again two nights ago. I have never had a problem falling pregnant and it usually happens first go. I have been trying to keep busy but the days just aren't going fast enough, its hard not to think about it. bh doesnt help lol

I have been looking at baby stuff and baby names, cars etc. Also thinking about if I will get bad ms like I usually do and wondering how I will cope with getting the boys to school and normal life.
    Im so anxious as I want another bub so much Im excited to see what its like to have a baby with kids instead of a baby with toddlers it should be a lil easier.

ps thanks for the vent
    i and lot of other ladys fully understand your anxious wait it is hard to remain busy and try take our minds off it but it is in our nature to be anxious and eventully we adapt to the waiting
    this is our 6 month of trying and i still get anxious every month but i feel myself adapting every month .
    also talking on buhub to all the ladys goin though the same thing helps alot

i also look at baby stuff and we have brought some things that were on special i find it nice to have theses things and helps me to remain positive and look forward to having a new bub ..we have even picked out a few names ..girl -danica or boy-chaz ..i also find this comforting with dh cause we get excited together and keeps us both positive ..

a friend of mind is preg and i get to enjoy the baby shopping and have talks about babys and i love it defently keeps me motivated she even took me to her ultra sound appt and it lifted my spirits after another failed month .

good luck and i hope you catch ur eggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me, although i am not sure of what day i am. Cannot pinpoint exactly when i did "o".

Feel great though no sickness so just waiting for AF to arrive.

If not here by wednesday will call FS and he may give me some tablets to bring on AF so we can start treatment.

To all those with BFP's Congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies
    It's only my first month of ttc so I would hate to have to try for months that would kill me inside.

BB78 I know two ladies who had three boys and they both went back for a fourth one got a girl the other got another boy lol

I haven't given up hope for a girl just don't know if I would go back for no5 after four boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Summa! That's wonderful news

I can't really give a conclusive answer at the moment. I suspect I'm not pregnant, but am currently sitting at 15DPO with a couple of BFNs, the latest one being this morning. If my LP is 14 days, then AF is late. But as it's the first month off the pill, I expect it will take my body a while to fully adjust. I have been getting low cramps on and off (mostly off) and it's been quite confusing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mattsmel For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (13-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My FRER was broken. Nothing happened when I pee'd on it!

have to wait til I get home to test later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the Pinkies!
    Hopefully more to come.

AFM: i think i am 10DPO. i dont have much hope as i think we missed the eggie, but.....

today i had mild cramping and pink watery CM ( sorry TMI).
    it COULD be AF, and i dont want to get my hopes up, but that would mean a shorter than usual cycle...which is unusual. i was also very emotional today ( i cried cos the cat walked away form me ). Slight nausea but thats normal as i have tummy issues.
    Not sure but maybe that was implantation?

Have to wait for 5 more days to test... but im thinking maybe.....If it is AF i will know in about 3 days. FX.

ANyone else have any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope everyone's having a good day. Chubear, there is certainly still hope for you!!! I really, really, really hope that you caught your eggy and that this was implantation bleeding. Please keep me posted.

CD 15 today, still waiting to O. Feeling good though. Am using opk's tiwce a day now, once in the morning and then again in the evening after work. My average cycle is 32 days, with the longest being 36 (last month!) so shouldn't be too long. Tell you what, this waiting to O is almost as painful as the TWW!

Take care everyone.
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie - i know how u feel im cd9 and opk's are getting darker but cos of the maca i have no idea what this cycle will be like i hope to O some where around cd12 - 14 to give me a good normal cycle and not a 39 day one. dh has the weekend off then back to work so dtd will be hard cos he gets so sleepy from early starts and 12hr shifts