+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Autumlove. Cmon the BFPs!

I'm 12 DPO which is a record for me (started progesterone cream) and I tested this morn and it was a BFN . I read your hCG should be at 50 IU/L at 12 days and I used a 25 IU/L test

Had cramping 6DPO and 10-11 DPO

Also started to get some light creamy pink spotting - not normal period blood (sorry, TMI) - not sure if this is late implantation bleeding (could it be!?, please!?) or the start of AF - does AF blood push out the old implantation blood first. I will be SO upset as I finally extended my lutueal phase to 12 days after 4 months of trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky77 View Post
    Congratulations Autumlove. Cmon the BFPs!

I'm 12 DPO which is a record for me (started progesterone cream) and I tested this morn and it was a BFN . I read your hCG should be at 50 IU/L at 12 days and I used a 25 IU/L test

Had cramping 6DPO and 10-11 DPO

Also started to get some light creamy pink spotting - not normal period blood (sorry, TMI) - not sure if this is late implantation bleeding (could it be!?, please!?) or the start of AF - does AF blood push out the old implantation blood first. I will be SO upset as I finally extended my lutueal phase to 12 days after 4 months of trying.
    Hey Cluky stay positive maybe you ovulated later than you thought and it could be implantation bleeding. It's not over till AF arrives. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou for the congrats everyone! I'v booked into GP for Monday afternoon (first free appointment they had!) atleast HGC levels have time to get higher before then if all goes well .
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    Autumnlove- when did you notice the watery cm if you dont mind me asking ??
    Probably about a week or a little bit less? Sorry I can't give you an exact time frame. I wasn't really tracking it as I was preparing mentally for the next cycle of TTC... I didn't even know that it was a sign of being UTD!

BB78- Hope you get the house it sounds perfect! Maybe moving will keep your mind off the TWW, goodluck.

Clucky - Keep your hopes up hun! I was using 10 IU/L tests and at 12 DPO still had BFN.

Goodluck to everyone still waiting to test in May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't know if we've done enough this month. I got a pos OPK on Friday and Saturday. We bd Fri, Sat and I really wanted to last night but I feel asleep. Feel like I have missed eggy, feeling negative. About to start TWW but I will be very surprise if I get a bfp. Maybe I will ry once more tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post

i have 6 days till af and normally i have sore boobs by now and bloating but i have nathink other then very very thin watery cm normally by now it would be much thicker before af i ve never had this watery stuff before ?? i am also peeing alot more then normal i kinda get no warning as soon as i feel like i need to go i feel like i have been holding a full bladder for hours
    Exactly like I was (and am )!
    Wait at least three days to avoid disappointment, but it sure sounds convincing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Autumn and Backgroundnoise!

I am.....6dpo i think. Dont feel anything ( though every month i did was a BFN).
    i think we missed O day so i dont have high hopes, trying not to get too down. i am sure one of my friends is UTD, and that makes me a little sad.
    I did get my PCOS screen back as Neg so thats good.
    Come on May! bring us more BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to Autumnlove and Backgroundnoise on your BFP!!!

May is looking so pretty all coloured pink

AFM CD1 looks like I didnt get my little miracle. Feeling a bit down as I should be a mum now but yet I can't even get pregnant again. So I am going to take some time out just to try and not think about it. I will keep updating the thread just probably wont be doing it daily. Wishing everyone left to test all the best and I hope that you all get a BFP
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    AFM CD1 looks like I didnt get my little miracle. Feeling a bit down as I should be a mum now but yet I can't even get pregnant again. So I am going to take some time out just to try and not think about it. I will keep updating the thread just probably wont be doing it daily.
    I know the feeling I'm so sorry.
    Hopefully this cycle is your time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW so many BFP's for May. Congrats to all the lucky ladies

well i tested negative and today evening looks like AF is on its way I am officially done with this month. will go and find June thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Well I don't know if we've done enough this month. I got a pos OPK on Friday and Saturday. We bd Fri, Sat and I really wanted to last night but I feel asleep. Feel like I have missed eggy, feeling negative. About to start TWW but I will be very surprise if I get a bfp. Maybe I will ry once more tonight.

Got my fingers & toes crossed for you hun! sending you