+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow its looking promising all these ladies with great signs and very faint BFP's my are crossed for all of you and only a tiny tiny bit of jealousy

did an opk this morn/arvo and its already detecting LH the line is very visable but faint and only cd5!!! going to start dtd tonight and might try SMEP this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    I have that, it's so gross lol. Not sure what it is but just letting you know youre not the only one
    The only time I have ever had that was the month I got my BFP....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyplus3 View Post
    wow its looking promising all these ladies with great signs and very faint BFP's my are crossed for all of you and only a tiny tiny bit of jealousy

did an opk this morn/arvo and its already detecting LH the line is very visable but faint and only cd5!!! going to start dtd tonight and might try SMEP this cycle

Oooh good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sammy, we're trying SMEP this cycle too! CD 11 today so for positive OPK in next few days.

SOOOO excited for all those BFP's - even if they're faint they're still positive!! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Good luck summer, lets hope this is your month.

AFM...I had my mid cycle US this morning, thinking they would find nothing as i dont usually O until cd19-20. Well i have 3 follies measuring 18.5, 17.5 and 15 all on my right O, so i have been advised to only protected sex....or we risk having triplets. So im still going for my day 21 prog test to see if they pop. I dont know anything about having triplets, its never crossed my mind but would hate the chance of not catching at least one egg.

Would you go for it anyway ? any opinions would be appreciated

I would go for it!!! I have twins... I would love triplets

All these faint bfps are very exciting!!! as Lannie says even tho they faint its still a BFPs. & I dont believe in false positives

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Background!!!!

Sorry to the girls who got AF

8 days til AF is due but I woke up this morning with boobs feeling big & sore so I'm hooooooooping maybe it's the sign of something & not just an over-active imagination

Let's keep going with the BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    I would go for it anyways but I wouldn't mind multiples over not getting preggas at all. I am a bit loopy though when it comes to wanting more. What does your DH think? What are the chances of them all being fertilised and all implanting???
    The guy doing the scan was so apologetic, saying "im so sorry, it must be so frustrating" I on the other hand had a huge smile and kind of laughed it off. I was thinking yeah i might actually be in with a chance. The u/s tech was certain that i dont want multiples, and said i should avoid trying to get pregges all together......I was thinking to myself "no way am i not going to try".

DH was a little sarcastic about the whole thing saying "oh you would need to actually do it to get pregnant" he says this because ive kinda been holding out a bit. So he is more of a day to day person, taking life as it comes. Where as i have to know the ins and out of life and plan everything and it all has to be perfect. So its only me who is stressing, but with saying that these babies have to pop first. As for the chances of them all fertilising and implanting.....well its not like this has worked for me in the past, but ill still try.

Thank you all for your advise, it is all taken on board and thinking about it gave me a headache. So im taking dh approach and just gonna go with the flow of life and see what happens.

Funky....take care my sweet i will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Backgroundnoise - Looks like you and I are in the same boat with those faint BFP's, FX they darken over then next few days!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattsmel View Post
    Autumnlove!!! When I read your first post about the faint line I actually squealed with excitement. That is sooooo exciting! I'm really hoping it's a BFP!!! I must look like a 14 year old girl typing, but I just wanted to show how excited I am, lol. I will be keeping a closer eye on this thread to see how it all goes. Did I mention I'm excited for you?!
    Aww Thank Mattsmel! Makes me laugh at the thought of seeing it! I hope this is your month too .

Thanks to everyone else too! It's looking good, took a test this morning and I see a line!! Still very faint but a little darker than yesterday. No spotting or anything to tell me AF is on the way other then a few mild cramps.

I don't FEEL pregnant, not at all... guess it could be a bit early for that yet? Will keep testing every morning to see if line gets darker.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Pics?
    If I could get my stupid camera to focus!! I will try again after work .

Goodluck to all the ladies still to test this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    It's looking good, took a test this morning and I see a line!! Still very faint but a little darker than yesterday. No spotting or anything to tell me AF is on the way other then a few mild cramps.
    Brilliant!

Are we allowed to congratulate you yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all you girls with Faint Pink Lines and BFPs!!! Autumnlove yours certainly does sound convincing....Am really happy for you all!!

And the biggest who have had AF turn Up

Wicked I think that sound like you've had a big decision to make and a very sensible conclusion you have come to! I think run with what you've been blessed with and see what comes with it. I don't think I'd be turned of multiple births...anyone Ive ever spoken to with twins have always gone on about how wonderful it is!

Well ATM am just so frustrated. AF was due yesterday (I am always usually regular but have had a cold and a bout of Gastro recently) and whilst she still hasn't shown her ugly face still no double pink lines.....not even really really faint ones! Yesterday I had hours of cramping....i too could have bet my lovely home that she was on her way....Ohh I just wish I knew!!

Soo sorry bout the rant but this wait and NOT knowing is killing ME!!