+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry in a rush so no time to read back through thread. Just did a HPT and got a BFN, I still have 4-5 days untill AF is due so still might be in there with a small chance for April but I have a feeling I'll be joining you all for the May testing thread. Can I please be put down for support for now? I still have my FX slightly that that's how it'll stay but most likley be moved into a testing slot after this weekend.
    Goodluck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    WITCH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!

Cherished hunny do you know how big the cyst is?? LOL HO and LPH hush while I grab my stethescope and pill pad tehehehe!! I know that it is def benign so that is good and awesome you are ovulating with that ovary thats fantastic and no pain means that they usually leave them alone and just check on them every now and then!! unless you have a surgery happy doctor lol!! if you do can you ask him if I can help in the surgery!! since HO and LPH think I would make a fantastic Doctor big luv to you hun!!! I am glad that everything is pretty much ok and FX for a big BFP this cycle my sweet!!

Seriously, if anyone finds my witch send her to me and ask her to b a pain in my side and back and head for 3 days so I can start on this rollercoaster ride again!!!
    I have a seatbelt, I am hanging on and I feel like I am stuck half way up the bloody rollercoaster. I can't get off but I can't make the damn thing go forward either lol!!

mwahsssssssss everyone!! xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
    So Dr Ky, I believe my cyst is on my left ovary, which is the same one as last time. Do you think that it goes down throughout different stages of my cycle? As the scan before last showed no cyst and that was on CD5? What do you think Dr?
    I dont want surgery as its on my ovary and as it is still working I dont want anyone going near it LOL Remind me to tell them at my next appointment that I want something done to lengthen the 2nd half of my cycle. Spotting at 7DPO is riddiculous and even if my progesterone is fine I feel that there is still not enough time in my 2nd half.
    Oh and I am hoping that the witch will be leaving me in the next day or 2 and I will tell her to pay you a visit. xox

Hi Ash0610, Rocky27, Karlee8 and Chickpea. Wishing you lots of luck for May

xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (11-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Af due today I wonder when she will show up??

Test last Tuesday (blood test) hcg less than 1 so def a bfn... But was only 6 dpo is it possible bloods were too early? It's negative right? I'm being silly it's negative af will be here soon

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LPY definately early my sweet, You dont start producing HCG til bubby implants which generally happens between 7-12DPO I say generally as I know some people can implant early or later, our bodies are designed for miraculous strange things!! wishing you so much luck hunny xoxoxoxo

Lol cherished!! Dr Ky .......tehehehehe. Yes cysts definately can come up and down as they damn well feel like it lol!! believe meeeeeeeeeee I had a new nearly 4cm one in just under a week lol!!!! hormones have an effect on everything in and around there including cysts!!!! but I totally agree dun let them surgery happy docs near you unless there is just cause lol!!! much luv to you!! ohh and THANK YOU FOR SENDING THE WITCH TO MEEEEEEE

Bang right on time, lets hope she is 9 months late soon!!!! I am so over the moon, a bit nervy but I know you will all slap that outta me and make me RELAX and CHILL = CHILLAX please throw that word at me alot this cycle lol!!!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Can I have 2 testing dates coz I am greedy lol!!
    well the first one is mah progesterone levels on the 2nd of May.
    The second is my testing date as I am going to stay overwhelmingly positive that I will get to test this cycle!!! and I shall test on the 10th of May. gees even seeing The Calander for May has made me sob.......Nanny and Poppy this is going to be so hard. I miss you both terribly....... xoxoxoox
    to you all xoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cherished thanks yes the 11th.
    I can't believe I'm thinking I might be pregnant now after last weeks downs and ups
    Ohh my god

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished I have Pcos and have had cysts on overies come up through my cycle. No one suggested doing anything about them. The fs were never concerned about them actually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ky it's so weird that we are both on the same cycle dates lol
    We were both af due in march the same date and April and if I get af today/tomorrow we will be both due in may the same. Hopefully we will be both moving into the due in threads together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm moving in to join you, af showed yesterday so please put me down for testing on may 6th!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WEll LPH I hope you are pregnant now and I can soon follow you with the rest of my girls in the TTC threads. Ill always be here for moral support. I couldn't just up and leave people who are having a hard time with this journey!!! good luck my sweet you deserve this so much!!!

CD1

Thanks
    Reviews
    LPH~ GOOD LUCK!!!