+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle12 View Post
    Gosh I know that feeling of being out of wack! Had a dating scan and found out I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow so OV about the 17th April instead of the 3rd! Well didn't have any ms till today, bad nausea feel sort of sea sick all the time trying to eat little bits and pieces.
    I say go nuts with the man and fingers crossed!!!!!
    that happened to a friend of mine she thought she was 10 weeks but it turned out to be 7 weeks preg
    my morning sickness started at 5 weeks also with my son hang in there it only last till 12 weeks then it should stop some woman get it right though to the end but for your sake i hope it stops at 12 weeks
    we are goin to keep dtd on and off till my af is due she misses my house and i get a awesome bfp next monday i am not sure if this cycle is goin to be 28 or 32 day cycle but i will still test on the 16th only 8 more days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm one if those women that has it for the whole 9mths I envy those who only have it 12wks hope you're feeling better soon Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle12 View Post
    Gosh I know that feeling of being out of wack! Had a dating scan and found out I'm only 5 weeks tomorrow so OV about the 17th April instead of the 3rd! Well didn't have any ms till today, bad nausea feel sort of sea sick all the time trying to eat little bits and pieces.
    I say go nuts with the man and fingers crossed!!!!!
    How many weeks are you going from last period? I'm 7w+6 from last period. Dating scan today had me at 5w+5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    that happened to a friend of mine she thought she was 10 weeks but it turned out to be 7 weeks preg
    my morning sickness started at 5 weeks also with my son hang in there it only last till 12 weeks then it should stop some woman get it right though to the end but for your sake i hope it stops at 12 weeks
    we are goin to keep dtd on and off till my af is due she misses my house and i get a awesome bfp next monday i am not sure if this cycle is goin to be 28 or 32 day cycle but i will still test on the 16th only 8 more days
    What happened with your friends pregnancy was bub born full term?

I got my ms all the way through with dd, no ms with this bub yet just neasua I hoping it starts asap I want this bub to get a move along

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats MM hunny!!! xoxoxoxoxox Good luck xoxoxox

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    What happened with your friends pregnancy was bub born full term?

I got my ms all the way through with dd, no ms with this bub yet just neasua I hoping it starts asap I want this bub to get a move along
    she is still preg she had her dating scan 2 weeks ago and everythink is goin well i also had this with my son the dates were always out with scans and i had him 2 weeks early but he was very healthy they can give you a more accurate date at your 12 or 20 week scan its either one of them it has all changed since having my son ??
    i had very little ms with ds i only had it when i had scans done but alot of my df say they had alot of ms with there dd so dont stress to much if ms doesnt come into full swing i was 8 weeks with ds before i known i was utd i had no signs other then missed af and i didnt believe i was utd till i felt him kick lol
    all the best little-pink-hen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry bubbyboy Hope you get a BFP next time

Thankyou BB78 for thinking of me. Yesterday was a tough day with some crazy emotions. DP was great and very supportive of my major mood swings. I hope we both get a BFP really really soon too, I am out for this month but I would love to colour you pink in May. Thankyou xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

MamaHearts5  (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Huge congrats to MM and Bella!!! So nice to log on and see more BFP's for the beautiful ladies from the May group. Hope you have healthy pregnancys and enjoy even minute of the journey!

I hope everyone's doing well. Sorry to those who had AF arrive this month and GL to those still in the running for May!

AFM - AF due tomorrow. No spotting yet to tell me she is on the way but I had less then a days warning last month. Taken a couple of tests but BFN's so far.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    cherished so sorry precious lady, thinking of you!! things have been so all over the place here!! xoxox much love to you hunny!! xoxoxooxoxo