+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Ky-Sorry to hear you are out this cycle. I hope your mum gets well soon. Thoughts are with you and your family. xx

Holding-Sorry to hear AF has arrived. It's just not fair.

Congrats to those who have already got their BFPs this month!!

Best of luck to those still in the running.

AFM-halfway through my TWW and going crazy!! This time next week we will hopefully know whether this FET has worked. Hardest thing about the TWW for me is all the drugs they have me on mimic pregnancy symptoms.. Can't read into anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky mummy I'm sorry to hear your Mum isn't picking up too well. You're a very sweet person to put aside TTC in order to take care of your loved ones. We'll be thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of hugs for all of you who had a visit from AF.

Baby dust to those awaiting a bfp...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to holdingon & FunKy xxx hope your mum gets better luv

Best of luck summa!!! this is your month!

AFM 4DPO & trying not to think about it.... Another 10 days to go

Best of luck for the girls testing this next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs to FM and HO.

I think I am 1dpo but don't haveuch hope as we dtd but dh was too tired to finish (tmi), so our chance is real low.
    We are going to a FS seminar later this month if no bfp, and am waiting on test results of hormones etc now.

I hope may brings lots of bfps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ok, wanted to update. went to the doctor and he doesnt really know!

he said it could be a uti or inflammation around the bowel and or appendix, or I could be pregnant (haha) so he sent off a wee sample and gave me antibiotics. My main concern now is how dizzy and weak I am. I have no idea how I may make it through 9 hours of uni tomorrow.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Holdingon -i am so sorry af showed its just not fair
    silentrockfaery- i hope that it is a bfp and hope u feel better soon
    Chubear- u got the eggy
    Chunkymonkey- i also have 10 days to go ,not thinking about it is the hardest part hope it goes very quick
    MunchiesMummy- i hope af stays away and you get a beautiful bfp

afm- cd19 and i am all over the place not to sure when i o we have dtd cd15,16,17,18 i had some pinching yesterday after we dtd in the morning but we didnt dtd last night dh was to tired
    i am pretty sure i got lh surge on cd 16 but it wasnt as strong as last months but its very close i am goin to try and dtd tonight but i think my chances this month is very slim cause i think i o'd on my right side where i had my tube removed but my doc says i can still concive on the right side i would like to know what drugs she was on that day lol i am not getting my hopes up but i do wish you ladys all the best in may bfp

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you so much everyone for your kindness, thoughts and prayers. Mum has not been doing so well, her BP is hovering around 100/50 and drops as low as 85/45 which has been scarey to watch. The hospital staff have been so pathetic with her care that she is coming home this morning coz the doctor said your daughter knows what to do....sighs yes I do after 14 years in mental health, disability, aged care, spinal injuries and palative care But its MY MUM. I am emotionally and physically exhausted and my ******* step father is picking her up this morning dropping her home and going straight back to me!! It is really really hard on me seeing her so sick and having to pick up my whole familys pieces. guess I have been doing it for forever though!!! Im hiring a BP machine, my brother is going to help install grips in the bathroom for her and hiring a bath chair for her. She is not allowed to lift anything more than 2 litres of milk for 6 weeks and is only allowed out of bed for 30 mins a day at the most. They are also sending her home with a freaking infection!! so I am going to redress her wound after a showering her this morning and freshening her up and ask my doctor for the strongest antibiotics we can get aghhhhhhhhhh I feel totally freaked out!!!!

thank you thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the support!! xoxoxox

I didn't ovulate again this cycle. I need to have my prolactin levels checked, if they are normal my FS thinks It could be the weight loss. Even though I am still a size 22 I have dropped over 6 sizes in the last 2-3 months!! YAY so we are giving this next cycle a miss so I can care for mum and then maybe another missed cycle so I can emotionally fall in a heap and rebuild myself...but we will never give up completely!!!
    I will still be here for you all as much as possible too xoxoxoxoxooxo

I am sorry to all the beautiful ladies I care bout that AF has come
    Summa and my other lovely ladies testing soon so much coming your way it will take forever to clean up!!!

Silent hunny, could it be a cyst on your ovary hunny!! when I had mine last cycle the pain was awful, I was nauseated, dizzy and oh oh oh so tired!! (hoping its pregnancy though precious!!!) xoxoxooxox

to everyone!!!! I shall still be here lurking and feel free to PM me questions in case I don't see them here xoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    HO - Sorry the witch showed up, Goodluck for next month

Ky - Thinking of you and your mum. Hope she is starting to feel better. WOW congrats on the weight loss you must be so proud, I hope that when you are ready to TTC that it happens very quickly for you xox

BB78 - Thinking of you today x

AFM - So my body is playing major tricks on me. I woke to find that I was on CD1 which gives my luteal phase only 10 days but now its stopped, there is nothing?? So I guess I am still 11DPO. Confused much
    Last edited by Cherished; 06-05-2011 at 13:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for May. AF turned up this morning

So off to find the testing in June thread if there is one yet... A BFP in June would be a lovely B/day present...

...though would be due around Jade's EDD. Hmm Not sure how I would handle that...