+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For the ladies that are pregnant or have been pregnant before, what is the cramping in early pregnancy like?

I am 3 days late today and am having quite sharps pains on my left hand side. They are quite painful every now and then and dull the rest of the time.Especially hurt when I move. Doesn't feel like period pain.

I've had similar pain to this bit in bit different spot early last year, but it was appendicitis and my appendix was removed so it can't be that.

I am going to see if it is any better tomorrow, if not I'll try and get back to the doctor on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blackduck: I never really had early cramping but I did often get sharp pains on the left side at the very early stages, especially when standing up too quickly after sitting on the couch. hth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blackduck, have you tested yet? Good luck!

Funky, how did the operation go? Hope everything is good :-)

I'm starting to hate the TWW - I'm 6PO today and have had mild nausea the last 3 nights, dizziness, cramping started tonight, plus constipation (sorry if TMI). Normally these things would not even rate a mention, but I'm obsessing over them because of TTC! Argh!

You know what's funny? If I get a BFN next Tuesday, you're all going to know I was constipated...! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Backgroundnoise. I realised that I said cramping in my first paragraph and then sharp pains in the second. They are like sharp stabbing pains, so not cramping. My fingers are still crossed.

Mattsmel - I have tested every morning since I have been late. All BFNs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blackduck - ive had similar cramping and am now 1 day late. So whilst I cant shed any light on this I can say that im sharing the same journey.

Mattsme - this TWW bugs me two. Hope you get your bfp! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    sounds like may is going to b a busy month with all the bfps so far!
    Blackduck- my main symptoms with my pg with DS was big (.)(.) hehe and the sharp pains. I didn't realise I was pg it was new years and we had a party so had nurofen and also champagne poor little bubba but he's perfect! The pains were so bad we thought I had pulled a stomach muscle, so it's normal the severity of it is different for each pg but each pg is different anyway!
    Mattsmel- hope the tummy settles down and I hope it's not constipation it's a lol bubba settling in!
    AFM- CD25 today Af is due Friday! I have had every symptom minus the (.)(.) being sore. And have been trying not to be sick since Saturday. My friend called me and said she dreamt I was PG and told me to test. She had a bit of a sixth sense with pregnancies if she dreams ur pg 99% of the time she's right. Told her I wouldn't test till Friday..... I caved in and tested; another BFN. Hopefully it's too early  trying to be positive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 2dpo and already massive and sore boobs. I think I'm dreaming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My (.)(.) are big and sore all the time (H cup , down from a K cup when I lost some weight last year and lumps hormone related!) so I haven't really noticed any changes!! I don't think they can possibly get any bigger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha would love to have boobs, pushup bras and chicken fillets r my best friend. When I was pg, well before I was a 10B went to a 10D overnight, slightly obvious I'm a size 8 so when these boobs arrived  well DH wasn't complaining haha. Unfortunatley they didn't last, after my son arrived my boobs deflated 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Af due friday or sat ......
    Have done a couple of tests over last few days neg

Ohh well maybe to early , maybe not our month again