Reviews
    Good luck to anyone testing today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karlee88 For This Useful Post:

wishful1981  (04-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering if you could please put me down for testing around the 15th. I think I ovulated on the 1st May, so I think that should make the 15th right date to test on? I still get confused with all this stuff!

I have been getting alot of cramping, so I don't know if that means AF is just around the corner or not...

Fingers crossed for everyone this month!!!

Good luck to anyone testing today too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FunkyMummy - how long was your cycle at that point? Am thinking of you today - it will be difficult to stay strong but try your best

GOODLUCK to all who are chasing a

AFM - Its CD26 so I am expecting AF. Had odd cramping last night and prepared myself for AF but no show as yet. Been very emotional. Saw a friend who's UTD and cried - kind of hard to explain. Just burst into tears. Even holding babies lately has been a bit of a difficult thing for me to do. Oh well, if AF comes, I don't care anymore. I know DH and I have only been TTC for 1.5 years on and off but its all a little bit too hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me out. It's just not happening yet despite all the BDing we did! Nevermind. On to the next month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hey

Well girls let the madness begin. Who even knows if I am 8 dpo if i had another 25 day cycle or 7dpo if i had a 26 day cycle which has been the average or 6dpo if I had a 27 day cycle like last month - arg. I did test opk on the Saturday but i had already missed the surge and knew that but they only arrived in the mail.

Anyway, achey cramps on and off and sore boobs but I do kind of get like that most months. I really do hope this is our month. I have promised myself that I wont check my cervix this month and that I wont test until Saturday 16th which would give me a 28 day cycle - not that I have had one that long all year but by then I should be able to do an accurate test - or then again maybe i should get some ic so I can be true to my addiction of poas.

Good luck everyone!

xLisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - im cd21 today and im thinking O was around cd10-12 i have been reading up on maca and so far it looks like some people have been Oing 4-6 days after starting maca. Thinking of u today with everything u have going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pommylady - Sorry AF showed up Lots of luck for next month

FunKy -Thinking of you today

Blackduck - I hope you get some good news tomorrow from your results

Everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thinking of you today Funky! Hope everything goes well.

2dpo. Had an awesome dream last night that I gave birth to a daughter. It felt so real, when I woke up I actually asked DP where she was... think he thinks I'm nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Went to my first FS appt and he did a scan and he said that there was a crater on my right ovary where the egg has been released.
    I asked if i should dtd tonight and he said well it won;t get you pregnant.
    But we did dtd the previous 2 night, so hoping that has worked.

Had some blood work done and i go back in 2 weeks if af arrives to start fsh injections.

So when should i start testing, i guessing 2 weeks from yesterday?

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well its cd 17 i had a positive opk cd 15 and cd 16 there not as strong as last month ???? i havent had alot of cramping like last month just small pinching every now and then
    its hard to tell if i have ewcm cause we have dtd 3 days in a row and dh says its getting very wet in there ??? this month has been very confusing (tmi)
    also this month i am trying to have a orgasm after dh is done just to help the little buggers get in position ready for the egg and it helps with reducing the mess afterwards

good luck to all the ladys testing soon hoping to see some bfp