+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG mummy im surprised ur not ur own damn FS the way u hassle him and tell him what u want im surprised he hasnt given u a prescription pad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    OMG mummy im surprised ur not ur own damn FS the way u hassle him and tell him what u want im surprised he hasnt given u a prescription pad
    Hehehe I agree I'm
    So glad ky you'll be join us in may I hope prayer wish bfp babydust1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    Awsome I'll be in here
    I'll prob due for af on 11th not sure as I'm cd 27 af due on Monday

So I was diagnosed with itp today an auto immune disorder it's not lymphoma and I have no signs of lymphoma. My immune system can be managed on steroids and I can still safely fall pregnant so happy
    Hooray for no signs of lymphoma!! That is fantstic news, You must be so relieved. And you can still safely fall pregnant while manging the immune disorder is just fantastic!! Very happy for you Did you want me to put your testing day as the 11th?? As for how I am feeling with the de-stressing I have had 2 comments from people telling me to NOT think about it. I am trying not to think about it but babies are even invading my dreams. If I tried really hard not to think about it then I couldnt even come on here to chat to you girls (as thats what we talk about most), and thats not something I want to give up. Having some support from people who understand is something I still need and I enjoy chatting to you all. xox

Ky- De-stressing with some wine sounds great. I thought well maybe I am not pregnant yet because I need to eat all those yummy soft cheeses in the fridge and drink some of those bottles of wine that have been sitting there for awhile. So thats what I will be doing, enjoying good food and wine. xox

I got my official results back and it looks like I have an edometrioma on 1 of my ovaries. Which is basically a cyst. Not sure what will be done. At this stage I am in NO pain and it still produces dominant folli's so I guess that is a good thing. Hopefully I will be UTD before my next appointment.
    GOODLUCK GIRLS

Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning girls

I took my first clomid pill today and it was a mission to get it outta the case LOL and it broke into a few pieces, so i hope it does make any difference.

hope all is well xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi Miraculous May ladies!!

Cherished could you please put me down for unsure at the moment?

I will definitely be testing (well hopefully holding off on the pee sticks and waiting until a blood test is done) but won't know a date until closer to our embryo transfer!

Here's hoping May is a very lucky month for us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa- Yay for May!! Goodluck and fingers are crossed for you. I hope May will bring us all a little miracle

Holdingon - How is the clomid going? Did you manage to get it out of the case in 1 piece today

xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (10-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes cherished i did but i took it 30 mins late WHOOPS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies can I please join and be added to the 12th! Babydust to all x

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WITCH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!
    Bloody come when I don't want you and stay away when I want you to come OMG what is with you!!!!
    I am on CD28 damn stupid body!!! I am usually close to AF now but with not Ovulating who knows when or if she will bloody come!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    If it comes on time and miraculously I fell in May I would be due on my mummys Birthday!! what a pressie. God I never used to check due dates, but needed to know for Dec just in case as there were 2 dates that I would be putting a plug in bubs coming, don't have to worry bout that now!!!

Summa OMG I am so excited and I have gooseys on gooseys!! ohhh please let this be my Summas sticky twins much love to you!!! let us know how your scan went hunny xoxoxoox

Cherished hunny do you know how big the cyst is?? LOL HO and LPH hush while I grab my stethescope and pill pad tehehehe!! I know that it is def benign so that is good and awesome you are ovulating with that ovary thats fantastic and no pain means that they usually leave them alone and just check on them every now and then!! unless you have a surgery happy doctor lol!! if you do can you ask him if I can help in the surgery!! since HO and LPH think I would make a fantastic Doctor big luv to you hun!!! I am glad that everything is pretty much ok and FX for a big BFP this cycle my sweet!!

welcome chickpea and Karlee!! good luck for May xoxoxox

Seriously, if anyone finds my witch send her to me and ask her to b a pain in my side and back and head for 3 days so I can start on this rollercoaster ride again!!!
    I have a seatbelt, I am hanging on and I feel like I am stuck half way up the bloody rollercoaster. I can't get off but I can't make the damn thing go forward either lol!!

mwahsssssssss everyone!! xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovely ladies,

Can you please put me down for unsure?

Have such irregular AF, I have no idea when I'm due! Haven't had AF since Dec 2010 Have recently been to my GP again & they're really not listening to my concerns, telling me not to stress & it'll come back!

I've been so irregular even before being on the pill & it was nothing to go 6 months without AF.

So for now I'm still in limbo waiting for AF & trying everything I can think of to get AF back so we can try again!

Hope it's a good month for many! Wishing everyone lots & lots of